The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League (Full)

Nail

Hey, can i relocate my team from Edmonton to somewhere I can be a winner? The stink of the Oilers moldy cup dynasty team is making it hard for me to concentrate in my GM's office.......lol

In other Oiler news: Kevin Lowe stopped by my office to give his "input and advice" (which really means his power tripping child-like rant).

I kicked him in the junk and told him if any player, coach, or executive he tried to bring in had any affiliation with any former dynasty Oiler he would promptly leave my office with sore nuts too. Then I beat up Messier who was lurking in the hallway and stole his Lays chips.

This will be a good Night for the Hawks ...E.Lindholm , Chiasson and Bailey with Multiscore Games , Emery and Bob with SOL and OTL ...

BTW ...does a 0-1 Shootout Loss counts as Shutout???

Emery will get you 15 pts, 5 for SOL and 10 for the shutout.

Hey, can i relocate my team from Edmonton to somewhere I can be a winner? The stink of the Oilers moldy cup dynasty team is making it hard for me to concentrate in my GM's office.......lol

In other Oiler news: Kevin Lowe stopped by my office to give his "input and advice" (which really means his power tripping child-like rant).

I kicked him in the junk and told him if any player, coach, or executive he tried to bring in had any affiliation with any former dynasty Oiler he would promptly leave my office with sore nuts too. Then I beat up Messier who was lurking in the hallway and stole his Lays chips.

how about seattle ?

Archived