The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Idiot Jumps from Peak to Peak Gondola.

Dittohead

The over-sensitivity in this thread is quite comical. Just goes to show you it doesn't take much for uptight people to get so offensive over something that does not and will not impact them in any way.

And don't bother replying with your 'what ifs' because I simply don't care.

The over-sensitivity in this thread is quite comical. Just goes to show you it doesn't take much for uptight people to get so offensive over something that does not and will not impact them in any way.

I don't think you guys get it. It's not some over-sensitivity to what he did...I'm certainly not losing sleep over it. Other than this thread continually popping up, I don't even consider it.

He broke the law, damaged someone's property and should be punished/fined accordingly. I don't care how "cool" it was. Nobody that thinks he should be brought to justice is equating his behaviour to raping and murdering babies. If anything I'd say we're more taken aback by the amount of people in this thread with seemingly no sense of responsibility defending his actions. It's actually quite pathetic.

it's not that people are over sensitive about the guy who broke the the door... I am pretty sure no one wants his head nor would anyone lose any sleep on this issue.. The guy broke the law, he got caught and will probably get what he's deserves, which will probably be covering part of the repairing cost and maybe some community service hours...

The reason people like me keeps on replying to this thread tho, is because of idiots like you who actually thinks it's ok to damage other people's properties. Now this is some pretty big concern because it shows the lack of logic, morality, and sensitivity that some of you has demonstrate ...

people like that are scary, stupid, and dangerous because they dont have anything to guide them to prevent them to hurt other people.

Archived