The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] STL - 02/26/14 - 7:30PM

Strombone1

so every one of our guys except Luongo and Hamhuis lost at the olympics. and Luongo and Hamhuis barely played

will that make them even hungrier to want to get into the playoffs and try and go for the cup? or will it make them care less and play even worse?

Nice GDT!

Lord o mighty. We go from the high of Team Canada's dominance to the dullness to the Canucks.

I remember in 2010 when the Olympics were over and the NHL season resumed, it took awhile to readjust to the slower, much less skillful pace of the NHL. And that was when the Canucks were an elite team. Olympic hockey is the best of the best on the biggest stage possible. It's going to be even harder to adjust this time around

If those 4 guys don't return soon, 100% healthy we are in serious trouble.

shut them down for the season and make sure they are 100% healthy for next year, we have an extremely slim chance at the playoffs this year so why rush them back this year before they're 100%

Nice GDT!

Lord o mighty. We go from the high of Team Canada's dominance to the dullness to the Canucks.

I remember in 2010 when the Olympics were over and the NHL season resumed, it took awhile to readjust to the slower, much less skillful pace of the NHL. And that was when the Canucks were an elite team. Olympic hockey is the best of the best on the biggest stage possible. It's going to be even harder to adjust this time around

I recall watching the world juinors and it took sometime adjusting to the NHL (in 2010), nothing like international hockey.

Archived