The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Heritage Classic - Sens 4 Canucks 2

Del Rio

Yeah it kills me how Louie gets all the blame and the Sedins are always the golden boys, they never get anything done when push comes to shove! Totally embarrassing! I knew after the Boston finals they would never carry this team to a cup !

yes blame the sedins entirely for the cup loss that makes sense... Lu getting blown out in 3 games and injuries to 7 players and suspension to another had nothing to do with it right?

I guess I'm the only person in the world who had a blast.

I hated the outcome...felt the team let down after going ahead and that has to change. The mindset has to be start to finish score/attack. Because the flipside is if you're not doing the attacking you're being attacked. Or something like that. Defense is great and all, but it means you're allowing the other team to be on the offensive side of things. And hey, they might score.

Speaking of which, Eddie looked shaky, but what a load of pressure this whole thing is already likely becoming to him. Don't fuel this beast. No one else jumps off bridges when decisions on goaltenders are made and we shouldn't either. Sure, would have loved to have seen Lu play and felt it was his game, but it didn't happen. So don't blow it up, let it fizzle out. Won't change things, but can really start something that snowballs. Don't buy in, no one wins in that.

All in all and even with the rain, I loved the coming together of fans. I loved the festival type atmosphere. Free stuff all over the place. I am of the age that life is what you make it and I try to find the silver lining in stuff.

I really can't stand all the negativity lately (have one of my Deb wall of text rants ready to go but am sparing y'all of that). It doesn't change the outcome, it just signifies that I should pack it in if I "hate" hockey. I don't...I had a great time.

Thought Tegan and Sara were great. The Odds. Sarah and her kids.

The only thing I could have lived without was all the drunk hockey Dads...holy crap, two fisting at noon and stumbling up the stairs by 3. LOL...the kids in my section were pretty much orphans by the third.

Life is what you make it. And I decided that yesterday was going to be great, win or lose. So it was. Sorry?

Archived