The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

LUONGO TRADED to Florida - Official Discussion Thread

-SN-

Im watching the Panthers vs Sabres...a clash between two of the canucks most polarizing players...

Lu has a slick mask on. I must say.

His Panthers masks were always my favorite. As much as I like this one though, my favorite is the one he was practicing with the other day.

sure you guys can blame Luongo for not making the big saves in the SCF.. but where's the blame on the team for not getting the clutch goals? or the blame on AV for not calling a timeout to let the goalie refocus?

you guys keep complaining about Luongo letting in the weak goals here and there but what about the sloppy play that leads to the bad goal? what about failing to bury a chance in 1 end and end up in our net the other end? Luongo was spectacular in the 3 wins in the SCF but it was also a good team effort.. but Luongo was the only reason we lost coz our team is unable to find a clutch goal somewhere to change the momentum? Luongo wins great team effort.. Luongo lose he sux it's all his fault.. as much as i like the sedins i can see they will be run out of town soon if they continue their slump too just like Luongo was run out of town by some fans and management.

He'll lose his shutout in the final minute. In fact, I'd love to figure out how many times that happened to him.. honestly over his time here, had to be at least 10.

Well aren't you the biggest bucket of sunshine! :P

Archived