The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official Scoreboard Watching Thread

VIC_CITY

I PVR'd the game and just finished it now.

I'm really happy for Burrows but not overly excited about the win. We still have quite the up hill battle in front of us. Having said that, we have a favorable schedule ahead of us and if we can't win these next games then it just isn't meant to be. I have no problem taking a top 10 draft pick!

Next up: Vancouver VS Washington - Friday March 14

Instead of posting the scoreboard watch down here, just edit the original 1st post. Or you could post it both down here and at the top. :) I would just be easier for the viewer to look at the original post instead of trying to find it through multiple pages (more pages will come once the playoff push gets closer).

Schedule favorable for us tonight. Phoenix plays in Boston tonight, and they are 3 pts ahead of us with a gam in hand. If anyone is likely to jump Dallas anytime soon, it's Phoenix, so go Bruins go!

Can't believe I just said that haha.

I can't as well, isn't it better to miss the playoffs at this point? We need changes and big ones missing the playoffs gives us better odds of getting the changes we need.

I can't as well, isn't it better to miss the playoffs at this point? We need changes and big ones missing the playoffs gives us better odds of getting the changes we need.

I think there will be changes regardless of a playoff spot. The biggest change I want is MG gone, and personally, even if we don't make the playoffs, I have a hard time seeing MG fired. Missing the playoffs is going to suck big time, so if we still have a chance, I'll support the team.

Until we're mathematically out that is :P

And for any one else interested:

http://www.sportsclubstats.com/NHL.html

I think there will be changes regardless of a playoff spot. The biggest change I want is MG gone, and personally, even if we don't make the playoffs, I have a hard time seeing MG fired. Missing the playoffs is going to suck big time, so if we still have a chance, I'll support the team.

Until we're mathematically out that is :P

And for any one else interested:

http://www.sportsclubstats.com/NHL.html

We got this.

14-0-0 here we come!

But seriously teams above us have a difficult schedule coming up. There's a chance IF we win games we can get in a playoff spot

So we just need Dallas and PHX to go on 4-5 game losing streaks.

Looking at there schedule it's gets a lot more harder for them compared to us. IF we win against teams we SHOULD beat then we will be fine. But again we tend not to win a lot but this team is scoring again and looking dangerous. Really teams ahead us can lose a couple win a game then lose a couple again. Does Not need to be 4-5 in a row. But we need to win Sunday.

Archived