Burr

Higgy

Hansen

Santorelli

Sestito

Mattias

Richardson

Kassian

Three spots open for UFA's and rookies. (Kesler traded, Booth bought out, the others not re signed).

Defense

Edler

Bieksa

Garrison

Stanton

Tanev

Hamhuis

Two spots open for Corrado and a UFA

Goalies

Markstrom and Lack

So how do you feel about that? I think that they won't be that bad but not on par with any of the elite teams. So we will be in the process of rebuilding. Until we add an entire legitimate first line to replace the Sedins and Burr (who are no longer good enough) we won't be back in contention.

So no need to panic I agree. But no need to rejoice either.

We need to re sign some of them like kassian and tanev

People are actually saying Salo was a key to our PP? Not the case.

After the lockout, he was good for a month or two a season, then stopped producing. Check his points in each year's game log. Heck, the year we were #1 he was out for most of the season.

Even in the cup run. Outside of that one Sharks game, he barely contributed anything offensively over the postseason.

Letting Sami go was the right move.

People are actually saying Salo was a key to our PP? Not the case.

After the lockout, he was good for a month or two a season, then stopped producing. Check his points in each year's game log. Heck, the year we were #1 he was out for most of the season.

Even in the cup run. Outside of that one Sharks game, he barely contributed anything offensively over the postseason.

Letting Sami go was the right move.

I LOVE the guy but at this point in his career he was a good, luxury, depth d-man and not worth the risk in dollars or years he signed in Tampa for.

Archived