The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: La Nostra Famiglia

Intoewsables

Okay, VIC is confirmed Mafia.

Time for me to come clean. I'm a Private Investigator, which is basically a tracker. There are two of us. We can follow one person a night and see who they visit.

Night 1, we followed Aladeen, and he visited no one - more proof he's lying.

Night 2 we tracked VIC. He visited ilduce. I believed up until recently this made him the ??? killer - and that he was the only one. So I contacted him to cut a deal, thinking we both needed to track down the Mafia. I figured since he had killed JE, he wasn't Mafia, but since he had killed ilduce, he wasn't TP. As a third party, we could work together. I told my partner to come out in thread about the truth if anything happened to me I didn't realise the kill rotated around, however.

(Night 3 I followed Kesler. He visited no one. However, this does not clear him of being Mafia.)

So whoever has the ??? kill tonight, target VIC. And Doctor, I'd love it if you saved me, as we are clearly without a Sheriff (I agree with GFY that it was probably Kryten) and my role might be able to help a bit. I don't know what other roles are out there, though. But I understand that I can never play a game of Mafia without being considered incredibly suspicious, so if you don't trust me that's fine.

Okay, VIC is confirmed Mafia.

Time for me to come clean. I'm a Private Investigator, which is basically a tracker. There are two of us. We can follow one person a night and see who they visit.

Night 1, we followed Aladeen, and he visited no one - more proof he's lying.

Night 2 we tracked VIC. He visited ilduce. I believed up until recently this made him the ??? killer - and that he was the only one. So I contacted him to cut a deal, thinking we both needed to track down the Mafia. I figured since he had killed JE, he wasn't Mafia, but since he had killed ilduce, he wasn't TP. As a third party, we could work together. I told my partner to come out in thread about the truth if anything happened to me I didn't realise the kill rotated around, however.

(Night 3 I followed Kesler. He visited no one. However, this does not clear him of being Mafia.)

So whoever has the ??? kill tonight, target VIC. And Doctor, I'd love it if you saved me, as we are clearly without a Sheriff (I agree with GFY that it was probably Kryten) and my role might be able to help a bit. I don't know what other roles are out there, though. But I understand that I can never play a game of Mafia without being considered incredibly suspicious, so if you don't trust me that's fine.

It's kind of to little to late IMO. TP are in a heap of trouble and the Mafia would try to pull this to pull out a win tonight.

Not really buying it at this point :P

Yeah, I know that now. :P I meant since had killed a Mafia, he wasn't a Mafia member. I didn't realise the kill rotated around.

Since Burr didn't explain, can you? How does it work? Do we have any idea who has the kill tonight? Is it random?

It's a 1-time kill ability. I'm assuming a player is chosen by random.

It's kind of to little to late IMO. TP are in a heap of trouble and the Mafia would try to pull this to pull out a win tonight.

Not really buying it at this point :P

First of all, that would be a terrible strategy. The Mafia are in such a good position there's no need to rock the boat. They could just lay low and win easily.

Secondly, do you ever think I'm not Mafia? :rolleyes:

Aladeen is Mafia and I saw him visit no one. I assume only one Mafia performs the kill, and if I don't track them then I won't see who did it. So you could be Mafia, but one of your teammates is the one who made the kill.

You are forgetting one thing in all this MR.... Aladeen is sneaky :bigblush:

Please explain how the Go Faulk Yourself vote is suspicious AT ALL. It was really a no-brainer. Worse case scenario, we get a confirmed mafia in gummys sheriff.

I didn't say it was suspicious. I meant that the Mafia probably joined the vote. Their plan was clearly to lynch a strong TP and then kill off Gumball so as to hide the evidence. The Doc's save ruined that, so we caught Aladeen. I bet there are a few Mafia on the GFY vote pushing it along, though.

Archived