The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Speculation) Change coming today?

topbananas

He didn't bash anybody critical of TSN. He just pointed out the norm from you/us mouth breathing monkeys is to go after the easiest target. Somebody reports something and it turns into this pitchfork party. Sometimes it's warranted but it seems like every times something happens now people here just want to lash out at whatever they can.

Ok so I added some stuff in there that he didn't say. :D

Followed by boyfriends who come to the defence ... concentrate and stay focused on thread, if you can.

Tsn needs a firing of anykind for something to report on.

Plus they ALL hav a chubby to get Gillis fired after Gillis grew a pair and took a shot at them.

Now I remember that ... 'Toronto based media bashing Canucks'

Torts then said something about TSN panel not knowing anything ...

We'll see who has last laugh and who holds on to their jobs longer.

well I know I dont breath out of my butthole. I just had samjamiam check.

zoiks

Bruce, you need to try a little harder to stay on focus here.

Topic sucks. And it's just turning into a media hate thread anyways. Hell it practically started that way. Would you agree hun?

Bob,Pierre and Dreger all hearing the same. Must be true.

It's always telling when only one organization and every member of it's team are the ones reporting something. I'd say there's certainly something going on the day after the the team is eliminated but I doubt anything about firings is getting linked. This is just throwing crap at a wall and seeing what will stick imo.

It's always telling when only one organization and every member of it's team are the ones reporting something. I'd say there's certainly something going on the day after the the team is eliminated but I doubt anything about firings is getting linked. This is just throwing crap at a wall and seeing what will stick imo.

More like throwing crap at the wall and yelling out "Hey guys, look! That wall is made of crap!"

Rumors based on unconfirmed whispers probably started by Botchford or some local hack trying to stir the pot .. TSN seems to want to continually effect this franchise thru strategically released 'opinions' and 'unconfirmed sources'. Why has no other media outlet reported this?.. it is all blatant conjecture .. maybe they are trying to take the focus off Toronto's slide? .. it would not be the first time .. when TO lost there 8th in a row, Dreger avoided the topic and only wanted to talk about the Gillis and Tort's interview. Classic misdirection .. somewhere, conspiracy theorists are gathering.

I am glad I stocked up on popcorn and kippers .. this should be fun!

Ill be very, very surprised if Gillis is here by the end of the week.

I would be surprised if he got fired before they played their last game of the season. This is the kind of thing to do on Monday, after the season is over.

Archived