The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ADSF: (2) Tampa Bay Lightning vs (3) Montreal Canadiens

Who will win the series?  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He got traded because torts has an ego like no other and already had ran him out of one team.

There was zero ... and I mean zero reason to trade the player that was leading all players in points who averaged under 10 minutes of ice time per game.

Especially not for a 5th rounder (eventually after Diaz trade)

Not to mention weise was one of our best pkers and energy players. Something we lacked once he was traded.

Canucks with Dale weise were in the playoff hunt.

Without Dale weise... you know what happened.

Not putting it all on losing weise but he was an extremely valuable player.

seriously get over your player fascinations and obsessions already

also doesn't matter how many times you say it bottom line GM trades players not the coach the sooner you learn this the better

Speaking to Apollo's comment about Torts forcing Weise out.

Dregger tweeted this:

Not sure if this was posted elsewhere, but I thought this was the right place.

Thoughts?

Dregger needs to shut his trap Weise is blowing off steam because he turned invisible and took stupid penalties leading up to his trade

also he played a total of 13 minutes in 4 periods he was merely in the right place at the right time

Hooll-eeee crap. I'm glad I missed the game. If I hadn't, I would have had to listen to this guy murder O' Canada.

Don't they audition these people? This bordered on being disrespectful. Unintentional, but still not cool at all.

We are so patient with our players when they come back from injuries and we make allowances when they don't play well because "they're coming back after a long absence and they're not 100% healthy yet." And then I look at Stamkos. Picked up from where he left off after a traumatic injury. There's no way he's 100% yet either but boy is he a heck of a player.

Archived