The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jews being told to 'register' in Ukrainian city

CB007

Now now I know you're disappointed at the outcome because of your hidden agenda, but if you actually READ the news report the flyers were fabricated to smear the campaign in Eastern Ukraine and ill leave at that.. Up to you to validate the findings, but I can provide more new stories if you wish. Just for you I refrained from using RT...

I don't know prana why would someone do it for enjoyment?

Also I highly doubt Haartz a major Israeli newspaper would publish lies..

It's funny how many people when looking to repudiate the American state narrative run right into Russian propaganda's open arms.

It's funny how many people when looking to repudiate the Russian state narrative run right into American propaganda's open arms.. :)

see what I did there?

Theres no right or wrong answer in this. Personally speaking I like to align myself to the east because we all know how clean the West is. Could be because of my heritage but thats me...

I know both sides like to dissolve the truth.. thats why its tricky to pick a side, Currently for this issue I am neutral, but I try to find faults on both sides.

It's funny how many people when looking to repudiate the Russian state narrative run right into American propaganda's open arms.. :)

see what I did there?

Theres no right or wrong answer in this. Personally speaking I like to align myself to the east because we all know how clean the West is. Could be because of my heritage but thats me...

Or you could not align yourself with anyone and just look at the reality

3 months ago the Crimea was part of the Ukraine.. Russian troops came in now its magically part of Russia

Violent protesters are raising the Russian flag on Ukrainian buildings and Russia has an army waiting at the border.

but but but.. the US!!@$I@

Most sane people would support local citizens dissenting against an oppressive dictatorial or corrupt government. Why in the world would you be against that support be it from the US, England or Japan. the inuit or aliens. And you aren't claiming support... which no sane person would be against.. you are claiming that the US caused and fomented it.. which as i stated is an insulting, paternalistic and wrong view of citizens of these other countries as non agents with no ability to find their own way..

and ya i read it 20 years ago. You care to discuss Chomsky? we can start with his love of the khmer rouge.

Chomsky: Source? You are ridiculous.

Ukraine: Ukraine was democratic. By my count, half the world's countries are dictatorships of one sort or another. I don't see the Americans doing much about most of them. I'm claiming US assisted by giving funding and training to the uprisings. That has always been my wording.

Just because other countries do it doesn't make what Russia is doing ok either.

Countries should not meddle in the political lives of other countries. It was wrong when the US did it in Latin America but the Russians are just as bad. Always have been.

If Russia was on the up and up about this, and they legitimately believed in self-determination and the democratic process, they wouldn't be rushing into the Crimea aside from their bases. They should back right off. But they don't.

Russia is rebuilding its empire or at least trying to. Anyone who can't see that is being intentionally dense IMHO.

Conquistador of Mexico

The Zulu and the Navaho

The Belgians in the Congo

Short memory

Plantation in Virginia

The Raj in British India

The deadline in South Africa

Short memory

The story of El Salvador

The silence of Hiroshima

Destruction of Cambodia

Short memory, must have a short memory

The sight of hotels by the Nile

The designated Hilton style

With running water specially bought

Short memory

A smallish man Afghanistan

A watch dog in a nervous land

They're only there to lend a hand

Short memory

The friendly five a dusty smile

Wake up in a sweat at dead of night

And in the tents new rifles, hey, short memory

Short memory, must have a short memory

Midnight Oil

It's funny how many people when looking to repudiate the American state narrative run right into Russian propaganda's open arms.

Have not read or heard a single piece of anything from Russian anything since this whole Ukraine thing has started. My main sources are CBC and wikipedia.

3 months ago the Crimea was part of the Ukraine.. Russian troops came in now its magically part of Russia

Violent protesters are raising the Russian flag on Ukrainian buildings and Russia has an army waiting at the border.

I have no issues with the US. Think of it from this perspective.. You live in North America correct? How certain are you that what has been told to you via media reports is 100 percent the truth? Just as how well informed are people from Russia?

Its a propaganda war..

Also read my edited post as I have stated I am neutral. I actually care about the Ukrainian people just as I care about the Syrian people and others..

Some people call it blowback... oh yeah the Americans call it that. haha!

I have no issues with the US. Think of it from this perspective.. You live in North America correct? How certain are you that what has been told to you via media reports is 100 percent the truth? Just as how well informed are people form Russia?

Its a propaganda war..

Yes its all an illusion.. there are no Russian troops in the Crimea... the Crimea was never part of the Ukraine.. its all propaganda.

Chomsky: Source? You are ridiculous.

Ukraine: Ukraine was democratic. By my count, half the world's countries are dictatorships of one sort or another. I don't see the Americans doing much about most of them. I'm claiming US assisted by giving funding and training to the uprisings. That has always been my wording.

You really don't know about Chomsky and the rouge haha. i suggest you get on that.

So are you mad that they aren't helping the other dictatorships.. or that they are helping the people in the ones they choose? What difference does it make.. you a still denying the agency of the citizens of that country.. its not US vs Russia.. its Russia vs their previous colonies rising up,

Yes its all an illusion.. there are no Russian troops in the Crimea... the Crimea was never part of the Ukraine.. its all propaganda.

Have I said that once in my posts? I don't deny the fact.. But I also acknowledge the fact they were already stationed there before this conflict even started.

Have I said that once in my posts? I don't deny the fact.. But I also acknowledge the fact they were already stationed there before this conflict even started.

Then you are denying the fact that Putin says he sent more troops there to lay the ground work for the referendum.

You really don't know about Chomsky and the rouge haha. i suggest you get on that.

So are you mad that they aren't helping the other dictatorships.. or that they are helping the people in the ones they choose? What difference does it make.. you a still denying the agency of the citizens of that country.. its not US vs Russia.. its Russia vs their previous colonies rising up,

I suggest you stop eating pro-right smear campaign against Chomsky and actually read his work.

It is US vs Russia. Smarten up. The US only helps those that benefit Washington or hurt who the US perceives as 'competitors'. Your naivety is beyond imagination.

Did you use the word 'colonies'? That's plural. See you are wrong again.

I have no issue with the US or other western countries helping the Ukrainian people, but I know for fact they are just helping them now because of the perceived Russian threat. Its not genuine support.. We know from history Western Countries meddle in external affairs only for political gain and special interests and not for the actual wellbeing of the people. The fact they even admit this amazes me. We have become to accustomed to looking away while our government meddle only to make the situation worse. The fact they disguise their actions in cold blood as "special interests" should wake us up and question the motives of our governments.

Most sane people would support local citizens dissenting against an oppressive dictatorial or corrupt government. Why in the world would you be against that support be it from the US, England or Japan. the inuit or aliens. And you aren't claiming support... which no sane person would be against.. you are claiming that the US caused and fomented it.. which as i stated is an insulting, paternalistic and wrong view of citizens of these other countries as non agents with no ability to find their own way..

and ya i read it 20 years ago. You care to discuss Chomsky? we can start with his love of the khmer rouge.

I would love to discuss Chomsky with you , He did not support the Khmer Rouge he stated "that refugee stories of Khmer Rouge atrocities should be treated with great "care and caution" as no independent verification was available".

Like all men Chomsky made mistakes but he is a true freedom fighter.

I suggest you stop eating pro-right smear campaign against Chomsky and actually read his work.

It is US vs Russia. Smarten up. The US only helps those that benefit Washington or hurt who the US perceives as 'competitors'. Your naivety is beyond imagination.

Did you use the word 'colonies'? That's plural. See you are wrong again.

I have read chomsky... and considering that i'm about as left as it gets i don't spend a lot of time reading pro right smears.. I suggest you read his work regarding his love of the khmer rouge.. Chomsky is not someone to model yourself after. He's an ideologue.

and again you totally S8%t on the people of the Ukraine with your blinkered ideological view that its all about the USA..

I did use the word colonies, and it is plural, and its not wrong.

I have no issue with the US or other western countries helping the Ukrainian people, but I know for fact they are just helping them now because of the perceived Russian threat. Its not genuine support.. We know from history Western Countries meddle in external affairs only for political gain and special interests and not for the actual wellbeing of the people. The fact they even admit this amazes me. We have become to accustomed to looking away while our government meddle only to make the situation worse. The fact they disguise their actions in cold blood as "special interests" should wake us up and question the motives of our governments.

Who cares?

You either think the Ukrainians have a right to their sovereignty without interference.. and i mean real interference like troops or you don't . You guys are absolutely incapable of addressing the issues ukrainians have without blurting out "but the west.. but the US"

I have read chomsky... and considering that i'm about as left as it gets i don't spend a lot of time reading pro right smears.. I suggest you read his work regarding his love of the khmer rouge.. Chomsky is not someone to model yourself after. He's an ideologue.

and again you total S8%t on the people of the Ukraine with your blinkered ideological view that its all about the USA..

It's not all about the US. There is legit dissent in Ukraine, just like every country on this planet. But to say that the US have no agenda of their own in Ukraine is naive. You know it.

Which other 'colonies' are you talking about?

and again you total S8%t on the people of the Ukraine with your blinkered ideological view that its all about the USA..

So what particular group of people is Chomsky guided by Prana ?

Archived