The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jews being told to 'register' in Ukrainian city

CB007

:picard: Yanukovych was the PM up to 2004. He was the PM when Yushchenko was poisoned.

Now, learn a few things about American foreign policies before you come back.

AND? Can you point to where i said otherwise?

Maybe you can learn to focus on other subjects besides your ridiculous obsessed ideology of american foreign policies.. then you can come back and discuss whats happening with russia invading and annexing the ukraine and how that affects the jews.

The need you have to start getting personal pretty much shows the lack of merit in your arguments and i'll put my knowledge of history and geopolitics up against yours any day.

AND? Can you point to where i said otherwise?

Maybe you can learn to focus on other subjects besides your ridiculous obsessed ideology of american foreign policies.. then you can come back and discuss whats happening with russia invading and annexing the ukraine and how that affects the jews.

The need you have to start getting personal pretty much shows the lack of merit in your arguments and i'll put my knowledge of history and geopolitics up against yours any day.

Because the Orange Revolution was a bad thing????.. it was a giant public peaceful protest by the people of a country towards their corrupt and rigged (by russia) politics.. You know Russia the country that poisoned the Ukrainian leader

Funny Russia has not invaded Ukraine and you and taxi are talking like they have.

haha.. So you promise you aren't going to keep bringing up your faux knowledge of US foreign policies and geopolitics?

Everything I have said about American foreign policy is common knowledge to most people, left to right. I shouldn't have to bring it up but to my surprise some people here actually don't know anything about it.

Funny Russia has not invaded Ukraine and you and taxi are talking like they have.

AND? Are you under the impression that i misspelled prime minister by spelling it l-e-a-d-e-r?

He had already been prime minister, he was running for president which he won and he was the leader of the opposition.. ie a ukrainian leader and he was poisoned.. That why i specifically stated poisoned the Ukrainian leader . Should i slow that down for you so that you can comprehend it?

and russia has invaded the ukraine.. troops on the ground and flags raised is an invasion period.

AND? Are you under the impression that i misspelled prime minister by spelling it l-e-a-d-e-r?

He had already been prime minister, he was running for president which he won and he was the leader of the opposition.. ie a ukrainian leader and he was poisoned.. That why i specifically stated poisoned the Ukrainian leader . Should i slow that down for you so that you can comprehend it?

and russia has invaded the ukraine.. troops on the ground and flags raised is an invasion period.

No. He was poisoned during the run off election, when the presidency was despited.

There are no Russian troops in Ukraine as of today. http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ukraine-crisis-mediator-to-focus-on-surrender-of-pro-russian-forces-1.2615480

The Ukrainians have the right to support Russian and raise the Russian flag.

On a side note.... don't we register Natives in Canada, albeit voluntarily?

It's a kinder, gentler way of doing it but it's still a list based on ethnicity.

Do we register them or do they register them self to get status? I'm not aware of any requirement to identify yourself as aboriginal.. there are benefits if you do though

On a side note.... don't we register Natives in Canada, albeit voluntarily?

It's a kinder, gentler way of doing it but it's still a list based on ethnicity.

Yes, but they get like enormous tax benefits.

Don't think the neo-nazis in Ukraine, whoever they are, plan to give tax-benefits to Jews.

No. He was poisoned during the run off election, when the presidency was despited.

And i never said otherwise, reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

PUTIN admits there are troops there. jesus man its from his own mouth.. or are we not counting the Crimea as the Ukraine anymore ? because they already invaded and annexed it.. thats convenient :rolleyes:

and isn't the CBC western propaganda?

PUTIN admits there are troops there. jesus man its from his own mouth.. or are we not counting the Crimea as the Ukraine anymore ? because they already invaded and annexed it.. thats convenient :rolleyes:

You implied it when you called him "the Ukrainian leader". How else is anyone supposed to comprehend this?

Quote?

And no Crimea is not part of Ukraine any more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Crimea

On April 12, 2014, the Constitution of the Republic of Crimea, adopted at the session of the State Council on April 11 entered into legal force. The Constitution was published by the Krymskiye Izvestiya newspaper, and it has entered into legal force today, the State Council of Crimea said. The Constitution of Crimea consists of 10 chapters and 95 articles; its main regulations are analogous to the articles of the Constitution of the Russian Federation. The text states that the Republic of Crimea is a democratic, legal state within the Russian Federation and an equal subject of the Russian Federation. The source of power in the Crimean Republic is its people, which is part of the multinational people of the Russian Federation. It is noted that the supreme direct manifestation of the power of the people is referendum and free elections, seizure of power and appropriation of power authorization is unacceptable.[32]

No doubt there are Russian troops in Ukraine... In regards to Crimea whether one likes it or not its gone now, as evident from Google Maps labelling Crimea part of Russia on their website.

IMO CBC is no different than RT both are essentially state funded media outlets. I take what both say with a grain of salt, especially when they cover news regarding western or Russian politics.

Its a shame independent media is so scarce these days..

You implied it when you called him "the Ukrainian leader". How else is anyone supposed to comprehend this?

Quote?

And no Crimea is not part of Ukraine any more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Crimea

On April 12, 2014, the Constitution of the Republic of Crimea, adopted at the session of the State Council on April 11 entered into legal force. The Constitution was published by the Krymskiye Izvestiya newspaper, and it has entered into legal force today, the State Council of Crimea said. The Constitution of Crimea consists of 10 chapters and 95 articles; its main regulations are analogous to the articles of the Constitution of the Russian Federation. The text states that the Republic of Crimea is a democratic, legal state within the Russian Federation and an equal subject of the Russian Federation. The source of power in the Crimean Republic is its people, which is part of the multinational people of the Russian Federation. It is noted that the supreme direct manifestation of the power of the people is referendum and free elections, seizure of power and appropriation of power authorization is unacceptable.[32]

No i didn't imply it.. I said the ukrainian leader .. in reference to a guy that was previously the pm, currently running for president and currently leader of the opposition when poisoned and eventually president during that campaign..ie.. a ukrainian political leader.. this ain't rocket science jr. If i meant prime minister i would write prime minister.. if i meant president i would write president..You also incorrectly claim i spelled their names wrong when i never wrote either of their names... and incorrectly stated that i got there positions wrong when i never wrote either of them as having a specific position.. you either have comprehension or honesty problems i'll let you decide. .. and now you can't let it go that you were called out on it.

what you show is that you willfully try to misunderstand to win an argument but really just showed your lack of nuance and reading comprehension.. your self proclaimed knowledge of geopolitics should not be trusted

Haha.. yes Crimea is no longer part of ukraine.. therefore there was no invasion.. RIDICULOUS

Baghdad-Bob.jpg

Quote?

I'd love to see how Russia would accept a seperatists vote two years from now.

I don't think they'd accept its legitimacy as quickly as they did this vote.

No doubt there are Russian supporters and armed infiltrators in Ukraine. But until I see a an army marching across the border it is not an invasion, as taxi and prana has used numerous times.

its more of a proxy war right now.. I think the red line is when Russian troops officially invade the rest of Ukraine, that is when intervention is necessary. Right now its a bit of a gong show that I would much rather have played out.. I have faith NATO would prevent further invasion by Russia. Putin is blind if he think Russia even has a chance against NATO+Allies...

No doubt there are Russian troops in Ukraine... In regards to Crimea whether one likes it or not its gone now, as evident from Google Maps labelling Crimea part of Russia on their website.

It doesn't change the fact that Russian invaded the ukraine and annexed territory.. cause thats what happened.

I'd love to see how Russia would accept a seperatists vote two years from now.

I don't think they'd accept its legitimacy as quickly as they did this vote.

You have inside information on the true Crimean sentiment towards Russia? So far we only hear about how they have no issue being part of Russia.

No doubt there are Russian supporters and armed infiltrators in Ukraine. But until I see a an army marching across the border it is not an invasion, as taxi and prana has used numerous times.

Asymmetrical warfare.

You're thinking like a 20th century person.

Foreign operatives working in numbers in another country to distablize the political arena is indeed an invasion.

Archived