The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Uomini di Onore

Intoewsables

I think, according to my lists, Luciferase is my next vote... however, employing "eenie meenie miney moe" on the names provided by Intoewsables this page I landed on CanucksLegacy.

Together, these findings basically point a large mickey-mouse themed finger towards Caboose.

vote Caboose

(Real reason is.. I'm at a loss at the moment and his godkill post is suspicious - all of this godkill talk is suspicious - either he lets himself die or it was a ruse..)

Ok so, we have 2 votes on me, one from our vig who hasn't explained the reasoning and 112, who thinks I'm TP but votes me anyways.

Next we have 2 votes on GreenDemon who I suggested in the first place by Luci (who's had the sketchiest post so far) and Peaches (who's pretty much bandwagoned every vote).

Next we have 2 votes on Caboose by Aladeen (drifter for the most part) and ilduce.

Honestly, I don't have any idea what's going on but I don't think we can have a tied lynch.

I'm going with Luci. It just seems too convenient she's going out for the night and I'm not liking how she's posted so far, especially for this round.

I'm not the vigilante or the sheriff, but it's time we get something right. You can vote with me or not.

Vote Luciferase

I'll reiterate a few final thoughts at least, but I'm not going to go against what the Vig (who's actually been involved in the behind the scenes stuff) wants.

-I'm just a regular TP.

-I do think CL is TP. Maybe I'm wrong or CA knows something I don't.

-I'm unsure if we can afford to waste a lynch on someone who's likely being god killed (Caboose, Green).

-I guess AT isn't an option right now. ilduce should probably be looked over for now.

-Luciferase and Peaches should be the targets imo.

112 relax, I already told Intoews to god kill me.

All right. :P Just seems odd and I didn't want you to get away with tip-toeing around the GK.

Archived