The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Uomini di Onore

Intoewsables

Curious, did you actually listen to me that nightfall where I pleaded to you to kill CA? It sucks cause I wanted to keep the SK alive, and I didn't think you were the SK considering how much on the offensive you were.

IIRC, he targeted CA knowing that CA had the Med Kit. Would have looked great on him if the game had gotten to the point where it becomes an SK hunt.

I was very, VERY surprised that CA actually had the medkit that round. I truly believed he didn't have it. It worked in our favour that AT didn't really hone any of his Lackey powers past that round because it made it quite believable that I was the Lackey too.

But hey, that's twice I've made the SK listen to me, both times to better their progress in the game (Although VIC didn't last past the night).

Lol at AT taking grad transitions seriously. Most people just fake the volunteer/work experience and the other parts can be done in like a day or 2. They barely look at it and send you on your way

Ehh I was doing that until I found out a few weeks ago that my teachers were taking it seriously. And that I would have to redo everything I did in Planning 10 because my teachers lost everything when they changed the computer system. And that they added a ton of BS extra stuff to do. And I have no class time to complete any of it.

tl:dr my teachers are dicks.

Curious, did you actually listen to me that nightfall where I pleaded to you to kill CA? It sucks cause I wanted to keep the SK alive, and I didn't think you were the SK considering how much on the offensive you were.

Toews got it right. I listened to you thinking that a SK who didn't know CA had the med kit would probably do that. If I survived to the end, that would have likely cleared me of being the SK. I wanted CA alive, so I hoped you weren't targeting him too.

And if I wasn't on the offensive as the spokesperson, it probably would have raised a lot of eyebrows.

I was very, VERY surprised that CA actually had the medkit that round. I truly believed he didn't have it. It worked in our favour that AT didn't really hone any of his Lackey powers past that round because it made it quite believable that I was the Lackey too.

But hey, that's twice I've made the SK listen to me, both times to better their progress in the game (Although VIC didn't last past the night).

We knew for sure you weren't the lackey because you were investigated, though.

I am sorry about that but I've been barely active until school ended as mafia or TP or in other threads. You have a valid point. Post count here went up drastically since everything ended Monday for me, and you better get ready for a lot more of Hodor.

butt.gif

1) Aladeen

2) Kryten

3) King Heffy

4) Intoewsables

5) Peaches

6) Go Faulk Yourself

7. Luciferase

:lol: This post clearly deserves Aladeen's seal of approval.

No dumb themes about a tv show no one has heard of pls

Kes confirmed CW and TLC subscriber.

Also, thank you Toews!

You wouldn't have gotten lynched, though. We were going to push for PPCLI to get voted out anyways. You just gave us a free mafia to kill :P

Why didn't you choose something less easy to verify like a doctor?

Well You started the PPCLI vote at 10:00 and I didn't really want to take the risk

I guess the doc would have been better to impersonate

Archived