The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ADF: (1) Boston Bruins vs (3) Montreal Canadiens

Who will win the series?  

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That should be a game.

I am a Bruins fan after the Canucks but Thornton that was stupid, even if the game was over you never do that during a play.

sure you do. do wut you gotta do to get under your opponents skin. better be able to back it up by finishing off the habs, which they'll do. no one bats an eye when the habs are trying to goon up the bruins, but once the B's return the favour, everyone loses their minds

Thorton's little water antic deserves a fine at least. In light of the racist comments against Subban, having one of your players throw water at the guy sure doesn't teach the fans anything about respect. It's one thing to play hard/even goon it up on ice to a player you guys hate. Another to then go and throw things at him from the bench.

Again, eh whatever its the Bruins. Nothing new here.

sure you do. do wut you gotta do to get under your opponents skin. better be able to back it up by finishing off the habs, which they'll do. no one bats an eye when the habs are trying to goon up the bruins, but once the B's return the favour, everyone loses their minds

what'd the habs do.

The guy is on the bench, theo nly thing that should be coming out is words.

what if it was gatorade and ur face was now sticky

what'd the habs do.

The guy is on the bench, theo nly thing that should be coming out is words.

what if it was gatorade and ur face was now sticky

honestly, i would just throw my arms up and be like, "wtf, man" then move on, because i'm a professional, and won't sink in to mind games-- but that's just me. i'm also not a professional. i'm a professional loud mouth, so

1zxuuqp.jpg

Have you ever been to Boston?

seriously? did you follow bruins fans' reaction to the subban tweets after game 1? everyone condemned the few fools who said anything racist

Look, I'm sure 90% of the folks in Boston are good people. We are talking about the 10%, versus the maybe 1% in other cities.

Have you even been watching this series?

Boston wears yellow and black, Montreal wars red and blue, in case you got the teams mixed up.

Before you go too far out of your way to defend Boston, maybe you should do a quick Boston history 101 google search. Those people have a long history of racism. Are they all that way? Of course not. But don't look foolish trying to say there are only a handful of racists who live there.

No. Because that would be like saying that none of the rioters were Canuck fans

I know it may sound overboard... but i think the guy should get a game. Kids don't do that!

Don Cherry, what you gonna say about your coveted bruins now???

I doubt that he'll get a game. Most likely a fine.

Look, I'm sure 90% of the folks in Boston are good people. We are talking about the 10%, versus the maybe 1% in other cities.

:lol: Is that a hard statistic, or an completely biased estimate based on your obvious hatred of a hockey team for having had the gall to beat the Canucks in a previous Cup final?

Every time I talk to fans of other teams, they always seem to hate the Canucks and almost 100% of the time, it's because of Canuck fans. (just heard it again yesterday from a Kings fan) Every time I read a few pages of this thread, I'm reminded of why.

:lol: Is that a hard statistic, or an completely biased estimate based on your obvious hatred of a hockey team for having had the gall to beat the Canucks in a previous Cup final?

'Big data' is the new buzz word my friend....if only I have access to it.

'Big data' is the new buzz word my friend....if only I have access to it.

It would make perfect sense that only you have access to it, since you made it up in the first place.

"Big" maybe, but "data" is not a word I would use to describe your numbers. It would be more along the lines of "steaming pile"....

I don't think it's about the end result, I think it's more about the action and how this isn't really what you should do in a game.

how many games should biting and hair pulling get? Let's suspend subban for pushing the net off while we're at it.

Archived