The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ADF: (1) Boston Bruins vs (3) Montreal Canadiens

Who will win the series?  

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lupul just doesn't want to admit that.

I do admit that because I'm not an idiot. One team made the playoffs, one didn't. It's pretty obvious which team is better. Just because I hate a team doesn't mean I think they suck. And I admitted it already fyi. It was in the Rangers vs. Pens thread.

The Leafs / Bruins series last season was pretty dramatic though. Living in Toronto, I was cheering for the Leafs, or more like cheering against Boston, and actually thought they were gonna win. What happened man?

The Leafs / Bruins series last season was pretty dramatic though. Living in Toronto, I was cheering for the Leafs, or more like cheering against Boston, and actually thought they were gonna win. What happened man?

Phaneuf, O'Byrne and Reimer happened. And nice you live in Toronto? Same here man. Watch any games outside of the ACC? I watched 3,6 and 7.

This year I did the same but for the Raptors. I'm not a Raptors fan but man that playoff atmosphere is unreal in Toronto.

Phaneuf, O'Byrne and Reimer happened. And nice you live in Toronto? Same here man. Watch any games outside of the ACC? I watched 3,6 and 7.

This year I did the same but for the Raptors. Playoff atmosphere is unreal in Toronto.

You Leafs fan first then converted? or other way around?

You Leafs fan first then converted? or other way around?

Canucks will always be my #1 because watching them got me into hockey. I am loyal to my teams so I'm not abandoning either of them. I also love the Leafs because they are the home team and I support my city. I know lots of people who like two teams, even on this board.

If there was ever a Nux - Leafs SCF my heart would be with Vancouver.

I even support Ottawa to an extent because they are still Ontario hockey. Gotta cheer for the province in the East when TO fails to make the post season.

Canucks will always be my #1 because watching them got me into hockey. I am loyal to my teams so I'm not abandoning either of them. I also love the Leafs because they are the home team and I support my city. I know lots of people who like two teams, even on this board.

If there was ever a Nux - Leafs SCF my heart would be with Vancouver.

I even support Ottawa to an extent because they are still Ontario hockey. Gotta cheer for the province in the East when TO fails to make the post season.

Then the logic should extend to Canadian teams outside Ontario... but apparently not haha!

Well I did cheer against Edmonton and Calgary on their recent trips to the SCF.

Then the logic should extend to Canadian teams outside Ontario... but apparently not haha!

Well I did cheer against Edmonton and Calgary on their recent trips to the SCF.

I just can't get around my hate for Montreal. Same goes for Calgary. Other than those 2, Canada would get my support. I even went for EDM in 2006.

People can chirp the Leafs here all they want, and to an extent it is well deserved because 1 mini-season playoff birth in the last decade is pathetic. I'm not just going to say "alright Toronto, it's been a blast but I'm abandoning my team now." No true hockey fan does that.

The Habs have a good clean team with likeable characters. Why? (besides their stupid fans who cling onto all their Cup wins from way back...)

Well, the reason you put in brackets is the main reason why. That and the original 6 rivalry with my beloved Leafs.

I also don't find players like Emelin or Gallagher likeable at all.

Well, the reason you put in brackets is the main reason why. That and the original 6 rivalry with my beloved Leafs.

I also don't find players like Emelin or Gallagher likeable at all.

So you prefer Lucic and Ratface?

So you prefer Lucic and Ratface?

Honestly yes, because I dont have annoying Bruins friends.

Trust me, if it was possible I'd want both to lose so I'm going for the lesser of two evils in my eyes.

I'm also a big fan of two of their players, Bergeron and Iginla. The only player I like on MTL is Price.

Honestly yes, because I dont have annoying Bruins friends.

Trust me, if it was possible I'd want both to lose so I'm going for the lesser of two evils in my eyes.

I'm also a big fan of two of their players, Bergeron and Iginla. The only player I like on MTL is Price.

Haha thats weak reasoning - I don't have Bruins friends either but I might just smack Ratface over the head if I see him on the streets.

Haha thats weak reasoning - I don't have Bruins friends either but I might just smack Ratface over the head if I see him on the streets.

Whatever. We are all entitled to our opinions and mine is I prefer Boston over Montreal, even though I'm in a huge minority here it's how I feel.

Marchand is one of my least favourite players in the league. Only 2 I hate more are Cooke and D Brown

The Habs have a good clean team with likeable characters. Why? (besides their stupid fans who cling onto all their Cup wins from way back...)

Emelin is a low bridge artist, Gallagher is the biggest turd in the East, Pacioretty's face bugs me, PK Subban is a me first douche, and they have the most arrogant fans in the NHL.

No reason to have Bruins fans as friends. Impossible for any decent human being to support that disgraceful organization.

Whatever. We are all entitled to our opinions and mine is I prefer Boston over Montreal, even though I'm in a huge minority here it's how I feel.

Marchand is one of my least favourite players in the league. Only 2 I hate more are Cooke and D Brown

and triple D too (Drew "d1ck" Doughty)

Marchand is a low bridge artist, Thornton is the biggest turd in sports, Lucic's face bugs me, Chara is a me first douche, and they have the most arrogant fans in the NHL.

Funny thing is this applies more than the original post about the Habs players, except Chara. Chara is captain quality even I have to admit.

Cooke is awesome. If I'm a GM I would sign him in a heartbeat. I know I'm the minority here in this regard.

Archived