The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Shapheat FHL [2015-16] - ENTRY DRAFT SUNDAY 9AM PST

Strombone1

I am biased but I feel anyone on ELC should be exempt

totally biased ;) and I'm right there with you... just wondering though, would that make your whole team protected?

on the other hand, I also think to be fair, since your team can only lose 1 goalie, 2 dmen and 4 forwards, we shouldn't allow any extra protection.

totally biased ;) and I'm right there with you... just wondering though, would that make your whole team protected?

on the other hand, I also think to be fair, since your team can only lose 1 goalie, 2 dmen and 4 forwards, we shouldn't allow any extra protection.

If that's the max any team can lose then I say we don't allow extra protection.

This seems pretty fair

By the way Dral can I have that 4th round pick? (don't get me wrong though Henrik sedin is 10x the athlete and 70x the human being toe is)

uxNKfod.jpg

Shapheat Fantasy Hockey League has released the following statement:

CHANGES TO SCORING:

Skaters:

+/-, 0.5

A, 1

G, 1

Blk, 0.1

FOW, 0.25 fpts

Fights, 0.25

Gorgie Howe Hat Tricks, 1

Hit, 0.1

PIM, 0.125

Power Play Points, 0.5

Short Handed Point, 1

Goalies:

G, 1

A, 1

Shutouts, 1

Save Percentage, 0.25/Game

W, 2

CHANGES TO MIN/MAX GAMES PLAYED:

Maximum Number of Games by Goalies:
90 Games Played in a Season;

If maximum number of games is met or exceeds 90 games at the end of the season;

• All goalies, depending on the scoring category exceeded, will lose their stats for the entire season. If the max has not been met or exceeded at the beginning of a day, stats will accumulate throughout that entire day, even if the max is exceeded, and the team will not lose any stats.

Minimum Number of Games by Skaters:

C:233 Games Played in a Season

W:450 Games Played in a Season

D:451 Games Played in a Season

If the minimum number of games played has not been met for a particular position, all players set to that position will lose their stats/points for the entire season.

CHANGES TO PLAYOFF FORMATTING:

SFHL will revert back to regular season formatting due to uneven number of teams to carry out a Head-to-Head format.

I am biased but I feel anyone on ELC should be exempt

If that's the max any team can lose then I say we don't allow extra protection.

This seems pretty fair

By the way Dral can I have that 4th round pick? (don't get me wrong though Henrik sedin is 10x the athlete and 70x the human being toe is)

Maybe we can protect 3 minor players max from each team; 1 from each position only.

Changes were made to minor eligibility rules. Instead of "Must Meet" each category is now "Make Eligibile"

I'm a little lost....what is happening? lol...

Expansion draft for new GMs coming in, so I have to protect my players as per options A or B listed above.

Is there an entry draft for us? Is that for us to draft guys like McDavid??

And then the dispersal of teams that are inactive, their players go into free agency and will be available to be claimed after the drafts are done?

Are the dispersed teams going to have protected players in the expansion draft? What about teams with no GMs?

Expansion draft for new GMs coming in, so I have to protect my players as per options A or B listed above. YES, ONLY TWO OPTIONS. THIS IS FOR THE DISPERSAL DRAFT ON SATURDAY.

Is there an entry draft for us? Is that for us to draft guys like McDavid?? YES, THERE IS. ENTRY DRAFT IS FOR DRAFTING MINOR PLAYERS IN REAL LIFE LIKE MCDAVID AND EICHEL. THE ENTRY DRAFT IS SLOW LIKE LAST YEAR (WE HAVE TO FINISH BEFORE THE REAL LIFE NHL DRAFT NEXT WEEK) AND TAKES PLACE STARTING ON SUNDAY. ONE DAY AFTER THE DISPERSAL DRAFT ON SATURDAY.

And then the dispersal of teams that are inactive, their players go into free agency and will be available to be claimed after the drafts are done? YES, BY BIDDING WITH YOUR CLUB'S YEARLY BUDGET. I SUSPECT ALMOST EVERYONE WOULD HAVE TO GO TO FREE AGENCY TO FILLUP ROSTER SPOTS AFTER THE DISPERSAL DRAFT AND ENTRY DRAFTS ARE COMPLETE.

Are the dispersed teams going to have protected players in the expansion draft? What about teams with no GMs? DISPERSED TEAMS HAVE 0 PLAYERS HENCE WHY WE'RE HAVING THE DRAFT FOR THEM ON SATURDAY. THERE WILL BE NO TEAM WITHOUT A GM. ALL INACTIVE TEAMS ARE GOING TO BE DISPERSED INTO FREE AGENCY AND/OR REMOVED.

Ok all understood except the very last part. Am I able to draft players on Saturday, or just protect my own players?

only new GMs are drafting on Saturday. You only need to have a list sent to me before the DISPERSAL DRAFT on Saturday so new GMs can pick their new teams.

On Sunday, EVERYONE gets to participate for the ENTRY DRAFT.

Do I protect players on my team or do they all go?

I'll give you the option to choose if you want to keep current roster or dissolve the whole team.

If you're keeping your roster, you need to protect the roster like other GMs. If you dissolving the team, you need to do some research on what you want to draft on Saturday from other teams' rosters.

So we can protect players on ELC?

Just saying personally but if we can take 3 ELC and protect them, then literally every good player on my team is protected and the expansion draft would just help me get rid of junk.

Especially if you go with option 1 - any additional protection seems pretty unfair for the expansion gms

So we can protect players on ELC?

Just saying personally but if we can take 3 ELC and protect them, then literally every good player on my team is protected and the expansion draft would just help me get rid of junk.

Especially if you go with option 1 - any additional protection seems pretty unfair for the expansion gms

Maybe just players who haven't played an NHL game are exempt?

Ryan, so you think we should have more than 3 protected minors?

You can make all your players you protect minors/ELC/rookies... but having additional protection is over kill and unbalanced... some teams will be close to protecting their entire roster and that's pretty unfair.

Panthers GM, Apollo is extremely devastated as rumours swirl that his 3 best players have demanded to be left unprotected as they no longer want to live in a dump like Florida.

Sources have not confirmed who these players are but Sportsnets' most prolific analyst of all time; John Garrett is speculating that the 3 superstars are likely to be the one and only dragon slayer, Luca the freight train Sbisa, and Chris Tanev.

John Garrett believes the Bone Show also wanted out, however the owner of the Panthers has promised him immediate captaincy and a %10 stake in the team as he will likely be the only competent hockey player left on the Panthers in the 3 aforementioned players are drafted during expansion.

:bigblush:

Panthers GM, Apollo is extremely devastated as rumours swirl that his 3 best players have demanded to be left unprotected as they no longer want to live in a dump like Florida.

Sources have not confirmed who these players are but Sportsnets' most prolific analyst of all time; John Garrett is speculating that the 3 superstars are likely to be the one and only dragon slayer, Luca the freight train Sbisa, and Chris Tanev.

John Garrett believes the Bone Show also wanted out, however the owner of the Panthers has promised him immediate captaincy and a %10 stake in the team as he will likely be the only competent hockey player left on the Panthers in the 3 aforementioned players are drafted during expansion.

:bigblush:

LOL what r u smoking hombre

Archived