Pointless deal for both teams really. Kesler > Dubinsky and Rychel > Schroeder

Why is this pointless?

Don't like the deal, rather

Kesler Schroeder

For

Wennberg/Jenner

Erixon

1st 2014 or 2015

I did this because although Linden sees the need to get young talent he also wants to contend. This trade gives us a player to take over Kesler's spot while giving us a good young left wing prospect which the only good lw prospect we have is shinkaruk. I should have mentioned that I only want this to happen if Kesler demands a trade. If not and he lets linden know he is here for the long run then keep him.

I did this because although Linden sees the need to get young talent he also wants to contend. This trade gives us a player to take over Kesler's spot while giving us a good young left wing prospect which the only good lw prospect we have is shinkaruk. I should have mentioned that I only want this to happen if Kesler demands a trade. If not and he lets linden know he is here for the long run then keep him.

I think it is too much of a lateral trade. I want youth, if ready to step in great, if not next year draft is deep and I would be ok with a high draft pick.

Really think Anaheim is the spot. Etem is ready to make the jump.

Kesler Higgins

For

Etem, Theodore , 10th , 3rd

Even if Kesler ask for a trade its not like you can trade him to any team. They're is only a few selected teams on that list and imo Columbus isn't on that list.

Archived