This is what I have so far:

Dear Gross-Misconduct,

I like you, do you like me?

[ ] Yes

[ ] No

(Check one)

Love,

Mash

Still not the same as plugging your console to the TV and blowing your cartridge (lel) to make it work and play yo games that way.

True, but it's a lot better than using your keypad still.

Dear Gross-Misconduct,

Your presence is the sun and the moon to me. Your voice is similar to listening to the ocean on a clear evening in August. Your face is that which a man would walk thousands of miles on his own just to stand within one hundred feet. Your attitude is delicious, like the cream filling in a Tim Hortons Boston Cream Doughnut.

[ ] Yes

[ ] No

(Check one)

Love,

Mash

Dear Gross-Misconduct,

Your presence is the sun and the moon to me. Your voice is similar to listening to the ocean on a clear evening in August. Your face is that which a man would walk thousands of miles on his own just to stand within one hundred feet. Your attitude is delicious, like the cream filling in a Tim Hortons Boston Cream Doughnut.

[check.jpg ] Yes

[ ] No

(Check one)

Love,

Mash

I wasn't going to make my affections for you public, but since youv'e declared your love for me publicly, I will do the same. I don't want to hide my feelings in the closet anymore. I can no longer live a lie. I like you Bananasmash...a lot.

Love,

Gross

PS

You have no idea how I enjoy Boston Cream doughnuts. Or maybe you do ;)

I wasn't going to make my affections for you public, but since youv'e declared your love for me publicly, I will do the same. I don't want to hide my feelings in the closet anymore. I can no longer live a lie. I like you Bananasmash...a lot.

Love,

Gross

PS

You have no idea how I enjoy Boston Cream doughnuts. Or maybe you do ;)

So... uh... D-do you wanna uh... D-do you w-wanna go to Tim Hortons with... with me?

So... uh... D-do you wanna uh... D-do you w-wanna go to Tim Hortons with... with me?

Uh..this is going a little fast...maybe you should know what I do at Tim Hortons 1st...I dont want you thinking...you know..this guys wierd or something...

I always eat Boston Cream doughnuts the same way.

I stick my tongue into the little opening where the cream went in and penetrate the doughnut. Then as my tongue slowly works its way into the moist inner part, I sensually spread open the doughnut until is spread eagle. Then I dive in and slurp up the cream until it's dry. Then finish off the chocolate covered dough in a couple of bites.

Uh..this is going a little fast...maybe you should know what I do at Tim Hortons 1st...I dont want you thinking...you know..this guys wierd or something...

That's okay, I like to squeeze and play with the doughnut until it shoots its Boston cream filling all over my face. Then I let my friends lick it off. Are you cool with that?

watching two guys come out of the closet

It's not gay!

Archived