The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

what are you doing this very second(?)

Gross-Misconduct

That's okay, I like to squeeze and play with the doughnut until it shoots its Boston cream filling all over my face. Then I let my friends lick it off. Are you cool with that?

Wat? I saw someone doing this irl the other day and I was akwardly and visibly aroused. Not sure if it was you or not.

Uh, not only am i cool with it, I'd love to try that...if it's not too soon.

B-Mash and G-Mis...you dudes are killer!!! I'm hiding out from my wife (she gets ornery as all wives do at times) and enjoying the fine exchange between you gents. Thanks for providing me with a safe hideout...I'm hoping the unfriendly fire in my household will pass in a few minutes...usually does.

Wat? I saw someone doing this irl the other day and I was akwardly and visibly aroused. Not sure if it was you or not.

Uh, not only am i cool with it, I'd love to try that...if it's not too soon.

I also like to get some sandwiches and eat them sensually while making awkward eye contact with the 15 year old girls working cash. You down?

B-Mash and G-Mis...you dudes are killer!!! I'm hiding out from my wife (she gets ornery as all wives do at times) and enjoying the fine exchange between you gents. Thanks for providing me with a safe hideout...I'm hoping the unfriendly fire in my household will pass in a few minutes...usually does.

:) Keep safe in that hide out.

Mashy and gross misconduct you have the potential to have a lovely bromance but you're not quite there yet. What you lack is passion!

Otis and toews passion speaks through their words, and makes my fangirl heart burst.

Ts and shizzy passion is so pure I don't know if should ship it or be jealous!

I encourage and support you to find your inner boy love that will make the cdc fangirls squeal as well as make your significant others pissed off!

Mashy and gross misconduct you have the potential to have a lovely bromance but you're not quite there yet. What you lack is passion!

Otis and toews passion speaks through their words, and makes my fangirl heart burst.

I encourage and support you to find your inner boy love that will make the cdc fangirls squeal as well as make your significant others pissed off!

Am I getting the sense that women like man-on-man romances as much as us men like girl-on-girl romances, Tanikins?

You're a naughty one, Tanikins.

We're working towards it. This is a brand new thing for the both of us. I'm sure there will be some bumps along the way, but GM and I will do our best. GM and BM even has a nice ring to it. Or Mis and Mash.

Dang.

This almost brought me to tears.Thank you!

Before this pledge of full support and encouragement, I was feeling some hostility. I'm not sure why. Perhaps it's because BM is one of the cool kids. The popular one that everyone wants to be around. And now he's shown some interest in a new flame..i mean person. Maybe that bothers some people. Maybe they feel threatened by our emerging affair...i mean friendship.

I want to make this clear, I'm not here to steal Smash (that's my little nickname for him :wub: ) from you guys. I dont want to drive a wedge between anyone. I just want to be one of the guys. If the relationship between me and my Smash...i mean our BananaMash evolves into something, I can't control that. After all, Smash and me ain't nothin' but mammals. So if we start to do it like they do on the Discovery Channel, I can't prevent that!

Just wanted to get this off my chest. Sorry for the rant. I'm a little worked up right now and I have to get ready for a date at Tim Hortons.

Archived