The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Are you comfortable with footlongs?

Gross-Misconduct

My wife swears that a six inch is way to much for her.. But she always seems to sneak a snack after when she thinks I'm not looking?

Should I be concerned?

No. She is being nice and pretending 6 inches is enough. Once she stops eating those snacks though be concerned because she may be getting though 6 inches elsewhere

No. She is being nice and pretending 6 inches is enough. Once she stops eating those snacks though be concerned because she may be getting though 6 inches elsewhere

thanks for the heads up. i would hate it if she got the other half at Quiznos instead of subway. i would not approve..

Well i guess i ll just keep hiding snacks all over the house ..

At least you know the right type of sub. Melt for life.

honestly I rarely get Subway now, but the odd occasion that I go i'm not going to bother with something else when I already know that the melt is the best. every couple years i'll get the meatball, but then i immediately regret it. not because it's bad, but because it's not a melt.

honestly I rarely get Subway now, but the odd occasion that I go i'm not going to bother with something else when I already know that the melt is the best. every couple years i'll get the meatball, but then i immediately regret it. not because it's bad, but because it's not a melt.

I went out with my buddies one night, got hammered, experimented with the meatballs, regretted it in the morning :(

Archived