The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL GameCenter Live

SwissCanucks

Hello everyone,

I live in Switzerland and I am a Canucks fan. This year I want to buy the NHL GameCenter Live with three other friends so that we can see the NHL with a good video quality.

My question is: Can we have only one account for all four of us (Me and my three friends) and watch the game at the same time but with differents computer with differents IP adress ? And can we watch differents games at the same time ? For example I watch a game Vancouver-Calgary and at the same time one of my friend at his home watch SanJose-Anaheim ?

I hope you understand me, I know my english is pretty poor... sorry for the mistakes !

Hello everyone,

I live in Switzerland and I am a Canucks fan. This year I want to buy the NHL GameCenter Live with three other friends so that we can see the NHL with a good video quality.

My question is: Can we have only one account for all four of us (Me and my three friends) and watch the game at the same time but with differents computer with differents IP adress ? And can we watch differents games at the same time ? For example I watch a game Vancouver-Calgary and at the same time one of my friend at his home watch SanJose-Anaheim ?

I hope you understand me, I know my english is pretty poor... sorry for the mistakes !

I think you can share but if one is on the computer watching the game, the other person must be on another device because it doesn't allow simultaneous access from different computers. So if one person is on the computer watching and the other is watching on an ipad, it will be okay.

Well, that'd be nice, but then why would anyone buy their own subscription? They'd just get one as part of a group and save money, where clearly that's not the point.

And your English is better than some people's who are supposed to have it as a first language, it's certainly better than my second languages.

Archived