The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hank's assists

selkirkcraig

We have been treated to two exceptional hockey players for a long time. Hope they end their careers here on their terms. Not sure about the HOF but they are Canucks Hall of Fame for sure. No one will ever wear 22 or 33 again. Ever. Bank on it.

I think so

Sign each him and his brother daniel to two years contracts $4.85 million each as second liners for the next season wed have a good group (i know not all prospects are here and not all to work out and will be trades)

Shinckaruk Borgat Kassian

Sedin Sedin Virtanen

Vey Mccann Hansen

Burrows ?? Valk

OK, now I'm seriously starting to think that your spelling mistakes are not accidental.

That said, I think both Sedins will play long enough to get to 1,000 points and at that point, it would be criminal not to include them in the Hall of Fame.

Henrik has over 840 pts, even if he has 50 pt seasons for the rest of his contract he'll easily pass 1,000 pts. Both the Sedins will get inducted, at the same time, though they may not get in the first year they're eligible.

Honestly I think the fact that the Sedins are identical twins that play such a clever, entertaining style together gives them a better chance of getting in the hall. They're so unique that it just makes them unforgettable in my mind, I thinks its very possible for them to make the HOF.

Plus the HOF doesn't just look at stats and skills, It looks at sportsmanship and overall character also. Which we all know the Sedins have great character and sportsmanship.

I don't know about 894 assists but 1000 points is definitely reachable for the Sedins. A few more good seasons and IMO I think the Sedins will make the HHOF.

Archived