The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Season 2014/2015

I.Am.Ironman

Yeah injury prone though. When healthy he kills it

Not entirely. MCW is good but he has some massive flaws. He is one of the NBA's worst when it comes to turnovers. Despite all the games he has missed this year he is still 3rd in turnovers. Another big flaw is he can't shoot. He is shooting only 39% from the field, only 25% from beyond the arc, and 65% from the line. He also plays PG which is the deepest position in the NBA. Even being good when most rank the best PG's in the game depending on opinion he usually falls between 15-20th best in the league.

Of course he has a lot of assets to him but I don't think at this point he can be labeled as anything special he is just an average PG when you compare him to everyone else.

• 2 weeks later...

Kevin Durant out 4-6 months. Needs surgery on his foot. Big men with foot injuries don't heal fast. Could be the beginning of the end of Durants career. Or a start of an injury plagued one.

Okc should move him at the deadline next year before he leaves in free agency. It's Westbrook's team now.

Kevin Durant out 4-6 months. Needs surgery on his foot. Big men with foot injuries don't heal fast. Could be the beginning of the end of Durants career. Or a start of an injury plagued one.

Okc should move him at the deadline next year before he leaves in free agency. It's Westbrook's team now.

And I thought Westbrook was the time bomb

• 3 weeks later...

Josh Smith pick up is overrated. At best he is a minor role player. He truly was horrible has been horrible though. I mean 39% field goals, 24% 3's, 47% free throws... really at best he should be an off he bench defensive player now.

I assume it can help the Rockets some but they still don't look all that threatening.

Still an overrated pickup? Rockets look deadly!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived