The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Horvat is blossoming into a complete player right in front of us

*Buzzsaw*

60-80 points by next year? wow ridiculous expectations lol i'd be thrilled with 30-40 along with 55% on the faceoffs.

Not really expecting next year that's why I said "by next year EVEN" meaning it could happen that fast, it will happen but yes it may take 2 or 3 years.

I just don't think it will take long Bo is to mature and his game is WAY mature.

Alright...Bo is already better at faceoffs then either linden or Kesler in their rookie years, he is way stronger then either of them at the same point. Bo has more hockey sense then either.

Just watch...

As a rookie (and much of his career) Linden played RW.

No but the indicators will be more apparant, all he has to do is be top 5 in scoring for rookies and he should win it hands down due to the rest of his game.

We'll see....

You say this as if Forsberg is a stiff in his own zone. One does not lead the NHL in +/- playing top line minutes without being solid in both zones. Forsberg plays a complete game at a higher level. The only thing Bo is better than Forsberg at is faceoffs, and that alone is not sufficient.

You say this as if Forsberg is a stiff in his own zone. One does not lead the NHL in +/- playing top line minutes without being solid in both zones. Forsberg plays a complete game at a higher level. The only thing Bo is better than Forsberg at is faceoffs, and that alone is not sufficient.

Yah well your face alone is not sufficient!

JK I agree with you.

Archived