The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposals] VaN

hey I just thought of something, since we have so much depth and stuff why don't we upgrade our players. I mean like say we need a second line centre.. we trade Bonino and like a Dorsett or Kassian or vey with him, and get a bit better second line center? we just keep upgrading them until we get a kesler type of 2nd line centre.

hey I just thought of something, since we have so much depth and stuff why don't we upgrade our players. I mean like say we need a second line centre.. we trade Bonino and like a Dorsett or Kassian or vey with him, and get a bit better second line center? we just keep upgrading them until we get a kesler type of 2nd line centre.

This is why we have the trade proposal forum: to come up with ideas on HOW we can upgrade. ;)

I'm pretty bad at determining value but what about something along the lines of:

Kassian + Stanton to the Avelanche

O'Reilly to the Canucks

Is this way off base? Is there anything that could be added to make this work. Compliments, critisism and insults will all be accepted.

I'm pretty bad at determining value but what about something along the lines of:

Kassian + Stanton to the Avelanche

O'Reilly to the Canucks

Is this way off base? Is there anything that could be added to make this work. Compliments, critisism and insults will all be accepted.

Way off value. Vancouver would have to give up a decent prospect/pick

Archived