The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pat Quinn patch

jono2009

Went to the game last night. Obviously the hot seller was the green Johnny Canuck jersey. What I did see was serveral people had it, already numbered, and with the PQ patch. Team store had no knowledge of these patches. Anyone have any idea where to get them from? Would also love to get the PQ3 pin from the Giants.

yeah, it's a fan made patch

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAT-QUINN-CANUCKS-PQ-CLOVER-PATCH-HELMET-DECAL-2014-15-/191538488354?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item2c98956422

not official in the least, and as anyone knows, adding a random patch that a player never wore to a official jersey is an egregious jersey foul. However, it's not a big deal for the Green Johnny jersey, because that's not a real game jersey anyway, so patch away, if you feel like picking it up for that price and have the green jersey.

ok i see that now, wondering if its liscensed or if someone will have cheaper. 45 is a bit much for a patch. interesting to see people want to profit off of the PQ programs last night. Selling them with tickets stubs for over $60

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAT-QUINN-CANUCKS-PQ-CLOVER-PATCH-HELMET-DECAL-2014-15-/191538488354?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item2c98956422

not official in the least, and as anyone knows, adding a random patch that a player never wore to a official jersey is an egregious jersey foul. However, it's not a big deal for the Green Johnny jersey, because that's not a real game jersey anyway, so patch away, if you feel like picking it up for that price and have the green jersey.

It's funny cause when those jerseys first came out I could have sworn I saw them for $89. And mafically the inflated to a regular price of $139 last night?

Thanks for the clarification man.

You won't see me paying 139$, I bought all my jerseys below 50$(all premiers though)

I have that very patch on my JC jersey that you are looking for. There were only a few available, unfortunately, and I purchased three with two that I had given to a couple of buddies who also have green JC jerseys. The patches are much nicer than what the Leafs had.

Hopefully, there will be more made. Just keep searching eBay. That's how I got a spare Pat Quinn Ring of Honour pin. Good luck!

you could probably go down to the custom hat kiosk that is usually at every mall, with a picture of it and they could make you one on the fly that you can then attach to your jersey... probably would be cheaper that that ebay one.

Archived