Those 5 make HNIC very hard to watch...

You nailed it! haha I hate ever one of those idiots.If I were to rank it, id go

1) Strombo

2) Ron McLean

2)Simpson

3)PJ

4)Cherry

5)Kipper

I know there will be backlash for McLean and Cherry, but the way those two turned a nation against the Canucks in 2011, I'll never forgive them. Our taxes subsidize the CBC, and those two made every effort to slander them on tv on a nightly basis during that Cup run. Every other Canadian team that has made the finals in the past decade had nothing but positive stories throughout their runs and Canada got on board. Cherry's pro Boston rants and McLean anti Burrows rants were the stories that turned the Canucks into "the most hated Canadian team". propaganda works, ask Goebbels

I prefer Scott Oake any day of the week over

Mr Oilers ass kisser - Craig Simpson

Mr "i know it all cause I was a back up in the NHL ego maniac" - Glen Healy

Mr stupid - PJ Stock

Mr Hipster hockey host wannabe - George Strombo

Mr took too many fists to the face Kyperos

Those 5 make HNIC very hard to watch...

Gotta agree with all of your nicknames.......especially Healy, he's the worst

You nailed it! haha I hate ever one of those idiots.If I were to rank it, id go

1) Strombo

2) Ron McLean

2)Simpson

3)PJ

4)Cherry

5)Kipper

I know there will be backlash for McLean and Cherry, but the way those two turned a nation against the Canucks in 2011, I'll never forgive them. Our taxes subsidize the CBC, and those two made every effort to slander them on tv on a nightly basis during that Cup run. Every other Canadian team that has made the finals in the past decade had nothing but positive stories throughout their runs and Canada got on board. Cherry's pro Boston rants and McLean anti Burrows rants were the stories that turned the Canucks into "the most hated Canadian team". propaganda works, ask Goebbels

I kinda like Cherry because he's a big supporter of the troops and underdogs but MacLean i dislike immensely and turn the channel when he comes on. His anti Canuck and Burrows slant make me nauseous

Elliotte Friedman and Scott Oake are the best guys on the CBC telecast and Jim Hughson is fine on play-by-play.

Bieksa was just making a joke with Scott Oake, and Oake took it pretty well. He does a good job and is not as full of himself as the guys mentioned by CRAZY_4_NAZZY.

Friedman seems to be the only analyst who actually provides thought-out, impartial thinking. The others just tend to rant about stuff.

Yeah, but ranting about stuff is kind of fun. Have you ever tried it?

Sure, but after a short time it just becomes noise. Besides, it might be fun for them, but it is less fun for me to watch over and over and over and over again.

Archived