The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat is essentially our #2 center. Where is his ceiling?

kidkurse

Nick Bonino says hi...

34 pts in 68 games playing against tougher competition.

But I don't want to get into this argument again...

As for Horvat, I think he'll be a great 2C in his prime, but might be forced to be a 1C if there aren't better options.

I'm hoping McCann can be our Krejci and Horvat can be our Bergeron. Maybe they won't be as good, but they would have similar roles.

Bonino does not play against tougher competition. Horvat is always put out against top players.

Bonino does not play against tougher competition. Horvat is always put out against top players.

According to who? Based on the numbers he has had very favourable match ups while Bonino has had the toughest.

http://www.behindthenet.ca/nhl_statistics.php?ds=30&s=13&f1=2014_s&f2=5v5&f4=C&f5=VAN&c=0+1+3+5+4+6+7+8+13+14+29+30+32+33+34+45+46+63+67#

Horvat may be getting tougher match ups of late, but his averages for the season are still some the easiest competition amongst our forwards.

Yes. But it's hard to be thankful when you remember how we got that draft pick. I personally believe Luongo should have brought at least a top 10 draft pick if he wasn't handled so poorly. If you look at it that way, we could have had Horvat and Schneider with Lack backing him up. Hindsight 20/20 but I am really happy we're not still stuck with Gillis.

You're living in fantasy land if you think Luongo would've got a top 10 pick LMAO.

Archived