The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Getting our 2nd and 3rd back

personally, i wouldn't trade lack....i'ld trade miller if there was a taker that he would go to...

i'm not sold on kassian...i like what he brings but when he doesn't bring it, i prefer vey's game.

I wouldn't trade Lack either.

I think most if not all of CDC has now attributed Kassian's game to his back issues. Kassian is a grinder, Vey is a playmaker. We need both if we're going to get through the playoffs.

I wouldn't trade Lack either.

I think most if not all of CDC has now attributed Kassian's game to his back issues. Kassian is a grinder, Vey is a playmaker. We need both if we're going to get through the playoffs.

that might be true, but i can't help but feel, that kass will not become the player we hope he'll be...i hope i'm wrong...i just can't wrap my heart around him right now.

that might be true, but i can't help but feel, that kass will not become the player we hope he'll be...i hope i'm wrong...i just can't wrap my heart around him right now.

We can't expect him to be a Lucic, but we should expect him to be a Top 9 Grinder. If he can do that, we should be happy with his output.

I was hoping he would become a Chris Neil player. Good wheels 2 way grinder that can, hit hard, intimidate, drop the gloves and put up 20/20 seasons. He is basically that right now but gets hated on because everyone thought we were getting Bert 2.0

A few more years and he could put up lucic numbers (25/30) that's worth as much as a 1st liner in this league.

Archived