The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

STHS Hockey League Fantasy Draft Thread

Will we be able to add players to our teams as prospects after the draft provided they don't have any contract offers to play right away?

If Yes, is there a limit on the number of prospects we will be able to add?

If the answer to the first question is no, will prospects be re-added to the draft? Will the draft age limits and AHL age limits change because of this? or will we have to simply wait until they have player more in real life to pick them up via UFA?

Thanks.

you're up

Number of picks to make up:

St. Louis: 4

Columbus: 8

Toronto: 6

New York Islanders: 4

New York Rangers: 3

Los Angeles: 2

Carolina: 1

Winnipeg: 2

Ottawa: 2

Detroit: 1

Montreal: 1

Dallas: 1

Washington: 1

Made this list with little attention. Please correct, if necessary.

Will we be able to add players to our teams as prospects after the draft provided they don't have any contract offers to play right away?

If Yes, is there a limit on the number of prospects we will be able to add?

If the answer to the first question is no, will prospects be re-added to the draft? Will the draft age limits and AHL age limits change because of this? or will we have to simply wait until they have player more in real life to pick them up via UFA?

Thanks.

Good question

I will answer this a little later tonight when I give it some more thought

What are the rules for AHL contracts, when does it start counting towards NHL payroll?

Not sure what you mean

League Announcement

Draft will be officially over at 9:50pm

GM's please select your make up picks quickly as I may receive a PM from another GM filling out his roster and that player will not be able to be drafted

Roster's which are being filled out will be a first come first serve basis (so if a player gets multiple offers I will take the one I received first)

Once the draft is complete GM's are required to fill out their AHL rosters. Keep in mind you are only allowed to have 50 contracts

Only player's eligible to play in the AHL can be signed, If they currently don't have a contract or signed a contract after July. 6th you will need to offer on them

All signings are to be done through the form below

STHS UFA/RFA/Re-Signing Form

League Announcement

Draft will be officially over at 9:50pm

Once the draft is complete GM's are required to fill out their AHL rosters. Keep in mind you are only allowed to have 50 contracts

Only player's eligible to play in the AHL can be signed, If they currently don't have a contract you will need to send me an offer

Sorry what are The AHL eligibility rules, and to clear up my previous question I was trying to ask the rules regarding burying players in the minors: ex. Someone with 2.5M contract in minors, does part of his cap count towards cap?

Archived