The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

STHS Hockey League Fantasy Draft Thread

So just to clarify, the players who are under contract in RL and went undrafted in this fantasy draft, we need to offer new contracts to in order to sign? Or does thir contract still stick?

I just offered whatever that contract was...

So just to clarify, the players who are under contract in RL and went undrafted in this fantasy draft, we need to offer new contracts to in order to sign? Or does thir contract still stick?

Their RL contracts take priority unless they signed those contacts on or after July. 6th

If a player signed a contract in RL on or after July. 6th you will need to submit one

Umm VC I think you made a mistake

CAR drafted Jake Dotchin, not Los Angeles.

Then I should have no more pick to make up

----------------

And for our AHL team, you said if we didn't pick the prospects we wanted this year, then we'll have to wait until next year... But you said we can sign any player to fill in our AHL team?? I m confused lel

Can players that are playing college/uni hockey be put on our AHL roster regardless of age?

And just for my sake, players that are left on the list of unassigned their current contracts will take priority, however if no one wants them at that they are now able to be offered any kind of contract?

Umm VC I think you made a mistake

CAR drafted Jake Dotchin, not Los Angeles.

Then I should have no more pick to make up

----------------

And for our AHL team, you said if we didn't pick the prospects we wanted this year, then we'll have to wait until next year... But you said we can sign any player to fill in our AHL team?? I m confused lel

Fixed and yes you have no more picks to make up

If I said the latter I will correct myself but to fill out your AHL team you need to select or offer on players that are eligible to play on your AHL team

Archived