Higgins Hansen

Edler - Tanev

Hamhuis - Weber

Sbisa - Corrado

Bartkowski* Clendening*

Miller

Markstrom

Bachman

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Seasons end: (non-playoffs)

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Baertschi - Horvat - Virtanen

Kenins - Bonino - Grenier

Gaunce - Friesen - Dorsett

Vey*

Hamhuis, Vrbata, Prust

Edler - Tanev

Sbisa - Corrado

Bartkowski - Weber

Miller

Markstrom

Bachman

Read the Spoiler!!1!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sedins: Both have exceptional years 65-80 points and don't regress too much.

Burrows: Sticks with the Sedins for the course of the year and gets traded for 2017 picks after we sign Lucic. (If he plays well this season for LA)

Baertschi: Plays his 1st full season in the NHL, if its a success he sticks on the 2nd line all year, will eventually switch positions with Daniel Sedin when it comes time. (Not for a few seasons)

Bonino: Moves down from the 2nd to the 3rd not because of his play but because oh Horvats, creating better center depth.

Vrbata: If we don't make the playoffs he will be traded at the deadline for 2016 1st + as long as he plays to his potential for the 1st half of the season. *crosses fingers*

Higgins: Probably going to get traded this off-season for 2016 picks to make room for Kenins.

Hansen: Love him, but probably going to be traded for 2016 picks to make room for Virtanen. (Who is a physical Hansen as of now)

Kenins: Moves up from the 4th line instead of being pushed out of the lineup hes young and needs more ice-time and could benefit greatly from a Kenins - Horvat - Virtanen line.

Horvat: In his second season we could see him move up to the 2nd line depending on his play either way next year will be good developmental year for him.

Virtanen: Benning thinks this kids has the potential to crack the lineup, I think he will and Benning will make room, if so he'll play on the 3rd line above Dorsett.

Prust: Coming in to help the young guys i don't see him here at the end of the year if we miss the playoffs hes just to valuable to a contender.

Friesen: Had a glorious cup run with comets and is ready for the jump. he's a fiesty in your face player like Cassels. (who should bake in the AHL imo, btw) Prust - Friesen - Dorsett line would be great imo.

Vey: ???? His own fate to seal.

Edler, Tanev: Top pairing 4evarrr.

Hamhuis: Paired with Weber for the 1st half of the season and traded at the deadline for a trove of assets. Sbisa will be able to move into the top 4. Sbisa - Weber line would be terrible so i would bring Corrado into the top4 also.

Weber: Plays with Hamuis for the 1st half of the year in the top4 and then the bottom pairing with Bartkowski which would look really good for a bottom pairing.

Bartkowski: 7th defense man until Hamhuis is traded. that or another defense man is traded this off-season (Hamhuis, Edler, Corrado, Tanev)

Clendening: ???? His own fate to seal.

Grenier: Comes into the lineup (3RW) after Vrbata gets traded but plays 1st line minutes until then in Utica.

Gaunce: Comes into the lineup after Prust is traded and hopefully plays in a shutdown roll for Utica for half a season.

Miller: Will probably have a decent to good season while he helps mentor Markstrom

Markstrom: Wont take over the starting position for another season and a half unless he surprises. Expect an excellent developmental year.

I think Hansen stays, but other than that, I like it!

Thankyou, yeah basically how i see it is:

Keep Higgins trade Hansen and Virtanen makes it:

Higgins - Horvat - Virtanen

(Kenins is scratched then)

Keep Hansen trade Higgins and Virtanen makes it:

Hansen - Horvat - Virtanen

(Kenins is scratched then)

Keep Hansen trade Higgins and Virtanen Doesn't make it:

Kenins - Horvat - Hansen

Finally, Trade both Hansen and Higgins, Virtanen makes it and Kenins gets a spot:

Kenins - Horvat - Virtanen

Whichever Scenario happens, happens. Basically the only way for Kenins to be in the line-up without trading Hansen and Higgins is if Virtanen doesn't make it. And there's no way he is in the line-up if we don't trade Higgins either way...

i don't see virtanen making this team yet...he needs to play in uttica for a season...we have 5 left wingers, 5 right wingers and 3 centers...i don't see vey as the 4th line centre...the team does have some options...i'm sure there will be more changes before the season starts or after...the young guys have to push the older guys out...they have to earn their spots...that's the way it should be...

nobody gives us anything, we don't earn...willie has to trust his players...when they can do that, benning will move burrows, hansen, higgins, vrbata, edler and hamhuis...

i don't see virtanen making this team yet...he needs to play in uttica for a season...we have 5 left wingers, 5 right wingers and 3 centers...i don't see vey as the 4th line centre...the team does have some options...i'm sure there will be more changes before the season starts or after...the young guys have to push the older guys out...they have to earn their spots...that's the way it should be...

nobody gives us anything, we don't earn...willie has to trust his players...when they can do that, benning will move burrows, hansen, higgins, vrbata, edler and hamhuis...

I see Virtanen making the roster on the 4th line then gradually getting more minutes when Willie d starts to trust him to play smart.

I can agree with most of it, but Hansen stays for the 3rd line and Virtanen spends the year in Utica. Also, Vey will be given a shot at 4C before Friesen I think. Right now, Bartkowski has the 6th d-man spot, but I could see Corrado winning it from him.

I see Virtanen making the roster on the 4th line then gradually getting more minutes when Willie d starts to trust him to play smart.

he could but both benning and willie said, he still has things to learn...i'm assuming, they mean. before he makes the team...

but i've been wrong before....

I can agree with most of it, but Hansen stays for the 3rd line and Virtanen spends the year in Utica. Also, Vey will be given a shot at 4C before Friesen I think. Right now, Bartkowski has the 6th d-man spot, but I could see Corrado winning it from him.

WHL or NHL for Virt

WHL > NHL

he is a 6th overall pick I'm pretty sure he will be fine in the NHL for his +2

WHL or NHL for Virt

WHL > NHL

he is a 6th overall pick I'm pretty sure he will be fine in the NHL for his +2

Isn't Jake old enough? He'll be 19 in August. Shinkaruk was also 19 when the season started, though he turned 20 early on.

i mean i might be wrong but up till now everybody has been saying that...

I don't know the rules that well myself. I hope he's old enough. It'd be great to get him used to the pro game at a high level.

SEDIN-SEDIN-KASSIAN- - BURROWS

HIGGINS-BONINO-VRBATA

KENINS-HORVAT-HASNEN

PRUST-VEY- DORSETT

VIRTANEN,GRIENER,BAERTSCHI,GAUNCE ALL DESERVE SPOTS

HAMHUIS-WEBER

EDLER-TANEV

SBISA-BARTWOSKI

CLENDENING, CORRADO DESERVING SPOTS

MILLER

MARKSTROM

DEAR BENNING YOU HAVE FILLED OUR TEAM WITH BOTTOM 6 GRINDERS. YOU SAID YOU WOULD MAKE US BETTER JUST YOU LIED. YOU HAVENT TRADED ' Glue guy Higgins" AND THE FACT YOU TRADE BIEKSA BEFORE HIM REALLY REALLY BOTHERS ME.

I HAVE LOST ALL FAITH IN JB. THERE I SAID IT

SEDIN-SEDIN-KASSIAN- - BURROWS

HIGGINS-BONINO-VRBATA

KENINS-HORVAT-HASNEN

PRUST-VEY- DORSETT

VIRTANEN,GRIENER,BAERTSCHI,GAUNCE ALL DESERVE SPOTS

HAMHUIS-WEBER

EDLER-TANEV

SBISA-BARTWOSKI

CLENDENING, CORRADO DESERVING SPOTS

MILLER

MARKSTROM

DEAR BENNING YOU HAVE FILLED OUR TEAM WITH BOTTOM 6 GRINDERS. YOU SAID YOU WOULD MAKE US BETTER JUST YOU LIED. YOU HAVENT TRADED ' Glue guy Higgins" AND THE FACT YOU TRADE BIEKSA BEFORE HIM REALLY REALLY BOTHERS ME.

I HAVE LOST ALL FAITH IN JB. THERE I SAID IT

Ouch, my ears!

Archived