The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Zfetch

I've been reading/skimming it and keeping in mind anything I find noteworthy. why so reactionary?

lol reactionary is telling you that you're wrong? You wrote a reason for voting for me I reacted by telling you that you're reasoning is flawed.

also replace Trag with Horvat in my post.

lol reactionary is telling you that you're wrong? You wrote a reason for voting for me I reacted by telling you that you're reasoning is flawed.

also replace Trag with Horvat in my post.

Reactionary was meant to refer to the part where you threatened a vote on me. Maybe it wasn't the right word to use, but it seemed like a shock and awe tactic to get me to backdown. All I did was reason a vote for you and set it.

Reactionary was meant to refer to the part where you threatened a vote on me. Maybe it wasn't the right word to use, but it seemed like a shock and awe tactic to get me to backdown. All I did was reason a vote for you and set it.

lol shock and awe? Are you feeling ok? Even if I did vote for you I hardly would call that shock and awe. 

Again I just pointed out how you are wrong not trying to shock and awe you into backing down. Go read my post where I referenced the nightfall if you're able to and you will see that everything I have said is the truth and not some shock and awe tactic. 

Fwybwed, JL, 112, and Horvat are my top suspects as well. Jazz seems TP though my only suspicion with him is he claimed without claiming but the Mafia seem content ignoring him round after round.

I think killing Fwybwed (who egged and egged and egged to have another Mafia game before going silent) is the most revealing kill personally. JL seems the scummiest out of those speaking. I was on the fence with 112 but the Aladeen jump seems bizarre and she was the one who brought extra attention to Jazz's claim after most of us seemed to be overlook it. Horvat is just playing very out of character. He does tend to be most reckless and aggressive when he isn't Mafia. When he has been Mafia it seems like he tones it down a bit. He toned it down to 0 this game. 

The Fox kill by the Mafia also has had me pondering as it seemed odd at the time as he was barely active that round. The Mafia only have 1 special being the Roleblocker. Possible they aren't true Lackey and are in contact with the Mafia?

Holy overreaction batman  

You admitted to playing scummy. If it is by accident of coincidence why do you feel that happened?

I feel pretty confident that TL is TP as I agree on many of his reads but as you yourself saw last game I read Mafia TL pretty well not only targeting him but reading who he was protecting. He could have changed his style slightly but he seems TP to me so far without biased or dismissal of suspects. Where as the game before that when he was TP his scum list was like 80% accurate.

You admitted to playing scummy. If it is by accident of coincidence why do you feel that happened?

I feel pretty confident that TL is TP as I agree on many of his reads but as you yourself saw last game I read Mafia TL pretty well not only targeting him but reading who he was protecting. He could have changed his style slightly but he seems TP to me so far without biased or dismissal of suspects. Where as the game before that when he was TP his scum list was like 80% accurate.

JL is 95% Mafia in my mind or is just being a completely useless TP. I am not against voting JL.

What are you asking me?  

Not to answer for Baka but if you are TP why are you playing like this? You almost seem proud of how scummy you are playing. 

TBH I haven't really been playing it. The site reconstruction in the middle of this game made me kind of apathetic. I'm sorry, I promise I'll play harder next game.

I'm just trolling I guess. I guess I can try to be more helpful... 

Fwybwed, JL, 112, and Horvat are my top suspects as well. Jazz seems TP though my only suspicion with him is he claimed without claiming but the Mafia seem content ignoring him round after round.

I think killing Fwybwed (who egged and egged and egged to have another Mafia game before going silent) is the most revealing kill personally. JL seems the scummiest out of those speaking. I was on the fence with 112 but the Aladeen jump seems bizarre and she was the one who brought extra attention to Jazz's claim after most of us seemed to be overlook it. Horvat is just playing very out of character. He does tend to be most reckless and aggressive when he isn't Mafia. When he has been Mafia it seems like he tones it down a bit. He toned it down to 0 this game. 

The Fox kill by the Mafia also has had me pondering as it seemed odd at the time as he was barely active that round. The Mafia only have 1 special being the Roleblocker. Possible they aren't true Lackey and are in contact with the Mafia?

Jazz's claim?

The of should have been an or in my question to JL if that makes it sound more coherent xD but yes what Aladeen said I was curious as to why you justified playing scummy.  I was hoping the answer would be more so just a bad game and you explained your logic as trolling still makes you seem Mafia to me. 

I would like to hear from fwybwed who has been on the boards but not posting in this thread specifically. 

Oh that. I remember.

I was looking for the exact comment and couldn't find it (might have overlooked it) and I was about to apologize to you and say I may have been mistaken on who said it xD 

Damn this upgrade has totally screwed up my app, I couldn't load anything on the forum. Had to use chome 

Currently out for dinner can't really say much. But I feel alot of finger pointing and back and forth after last round.

My suspicious mafia list is 112, fwbdy, Horvat and Baka.

Baka mostly because he has been the most vocal one going against 112.

It can totally be a strategy between the 2.

JL I don't find that shady, on the fenCE with aladeen.

I still have no idea what the clue jazz put out regarding his role.

vote fwb

Archived