The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Zfetch

JL, who do you think are the four remaining mafia and why?

I still think you are mafia.

But if I were to pick 4 names that aren't you, I'd say:

112 because she's clearly not playing a TP 112 game. Just read through her posts. It's been clear since the first nightfall she's mafia or a special. 

BOH because he's been posting by just going along with everyone else and hiding behind the scenes for the whole game except for the one time he broke the tie to lynch me last night.

Horvat because Horvat. He can hide behind his troll reputation and "inactivity" despite the fact he's been super active on other parts of the forum. 

Aladeen because he's trying so hard to look like a TP with his posts and analysis and not enough joking about dicks to be TP Aladeen.

In a house:
JohnLocke was attending a party with his good friends trying to get himself some after the stressful week before him came closing to an end.
They were joking around and told one of the skinny anorexic girls at the party that she looks like the highway between Portworth and Dallas, no curves.

Them not fearing this tiny little girl were in for a huge surprise. She summoned her juggalette's from down the street to go beat him and his friend up.
(For clarification: A juggalette is a morbidly obese and/or borderline-retarded teenage girl who has zero friends other than fellow Clown Syndrome patients and listens to the Insane Clown Posse religiously. They come from a usually poor background (reason why they pretend to be tough) most of which becoming pregnant by the time they are 17 after drinking faygo and pretending to be drunk. They typically have worst-case-scenario acne and have an outer layer of lard around the brain that slows even the most basic cognitive ability, usually their love life does not exist beyond internet cybersex with juggalos.)

They beat up JohnLocke and his friend but they would survive after receiving professional care from the newly-built hospital down a few blocks.

At SFU campus: 
It was just another normal day in the library when a group of students would go up to TheJazz97 and smash his head into the desk he was sitting at with an encyclopedia.

The reasons for this brutality were unknown but Jazz would survive the incident in the new state-of-the-art hospital just a few kilometers away from SFU's campus.

Bassi- UBC
Virtanen- UBC

Alflives- SFU
Fox Mulder- UBC
Tragoedia- UBC
Beluga Whale- UBC

Not the worst of outcomes. Pretty much confirms Jazz as TP and if he is a special it gives him another day to do his thing.

Fwy's response makes me question him more as he was buzzing around a bit elsewhere yesterday so it looks.

I think JL is the best vote right now. I think for sure he must be mafia.

I think Rex must be being active behind the scenes, otherwise he most likely would have been GKed. Literally he only posted to sign up. Also he was not mentioned when Feltchy said that BW was going to replace # or Horvat. Both # and Horvat were more active than Rex in the thread and yet he wasn't even considered for replacement.

Horvat, fwybwed and 112 - have all played sketchy disinterested games. I think if there are 4 mafia left 2 of these are mafia and likely 1 is the 3p.

TL, Baka, Kaka, WW, BOH, Jazz, Myself 

Are likely the remaining UBC in this game, with Jazz being at least confirmed not SFU. 

My guess: JL, Rex, Horvat, 112 = SFU

Fwybwed = Privileged Student; the reason I am suspecting Fwybwed is based on him voting JL and how JL changed his vote after the "deadline" last round. This leads me to believe that JL and Fwybwed are not on the same team. The craziness that happened at the the end of the round last round and fwybwed magically showing up is my main reason of 3p suspicion for him. 

Archived