The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Arizona Coyotes - Friday, 10/30/2015 - 7 PM PT

Green Goblin

STFU already!! I'm a Virt fan but Cracknell deserves more credit tonight... wtf do u know??

good::D I'm glad to hear you're a Jake fan.  I liked Cracnel's game tonight too, but he is not in Jakes league when it comes to affecting the psyche of the other team's D.  My apologies if I upset you...I don't know what the acronyms mean, but I can guess they express your frustration.  Sorry about that.:rolleyes:

good::D I'm glad to hear you're a Jake fan.  I liked Cracnel's game tonight too, but he is not in Jakes league when it comes to affecting the psyche of the other team's D.  My apologies if I upset you...I don't know what the acronyms mean, but I can guess they express your frustration.  Sorry about that.:rolleyes:

Apology accepted!  Love goes on! 

do you really think we can compare these two by points?  If you do, than Baer better be getting way more points than Cracker.

Truthfully I think Baers is only here because of waiver rules, not hating on him just that Gaunce looked game ready to start the season..Baers competition is McCann more than anyone...no way he has the toughness Crax brings (Who has 2 goals!!) surprising but true.. on paper Baers is a better player than Cracknell...

Apology accepted!  Love goes on! 

ya he has all the skill, but there is something missing from his game.  Do you think it could be something like confidence?  WD keeps mentioning he does not want the young guys to lose their confidence?  Maybe Baer has lost his?

• -SN- unfeatured this topic

ya he has all the skill, but there is something missing from his game.  Do you think it could be something like confidence?  WD keeps mentioning he does not want the young guys to lose their confidence?  Maybe Baer has lost his?

It's time to realize Baer just isn't good enough to be a 2nd line winger! Even Vey could produce more making the same salary.

Gaunce and Cracx both bring what need at Baers position...Sedins/McC/Vrby all top flight skill type are good at their roles.we need toughness sprinkled around them esp  someone battle proven for the playoffs like Crax. Baer will get his chances.

THAT GOAL BY GAUNCE!! exactly what I expected he'd be able to do with that size in front of the net. like bull

Defenseman are going to hate covering him.

Archived