The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia win!] Mafia: Random!

thejazz97

4 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I could be jesting for all you know. :bigblush:

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio; a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy; he hath borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft. Where be your gibes now? Your gambols? Your songs? Your flashes of merriment, that were wont to set the table on a roar?

6 minutes ago, One one two said:

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio; a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy; he hath borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft. Where be your gibes now? Your gambols? Your songs? Your flashes of merriment, that were wont to set the table on a roar?

Your gorge better rise.

2 minutes ago, JohnLocke said:

Not a big fan of shakespeare 

Are you kidding! He was the Master!

He ruined it for all the writers that followed in all the years after.

I had a dream (maybe a nightmare) where I was on a show called 'So You Think You're A Writer'.

It was similar to the Sharks Den. Shakespeare was one of the judges!

First off:

Nobody should be dismissing 112. Either Jazz messed up big time and made the SK investigatable, or 112 is Kingpin.

112, your logic has been absolutely flawed. First round, you lynch the SK.

Keep that info with you. The SK is manipulable, especially since it's only one person and their life is on the line as soon as someone figures them out.

Second round is absolutely a mess for you. So many "bluffs" and they're all terrible. Never become a poker player. If your idea of a bluff is to not actually lure any mafia and just confuse the uninformed(that's code for TP for all you potatoes), then that is despicable.

If you're the sheriff and leading, lead by example. This round has not been successful whatsoever in whatever your mission was, unless you are mafia.

The mafia didn't kill you first round either, so that does not help your case.

Point is, if you're TP, you're doing an awful job at it.(And I shouldn't even be judging based on my activity, but there is no way to avoid it based on your play)

5 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Holy crap you guys suck

I just read over the thread after a busy past few days and the TP are an absolute wreck. Soooo many things wrong.
You guys can't function as a society without me.

You can thank me for our being 2/2 on lynches.

also sketchy as hell post, Z

Second off:

JL

Stop bragging about being bread. It literally says in the nightfall "Bread killed yada yada"

You keep reinstating you're a special which is making no progress if you're not doing anything about it. Please tell me you're at least in contact with specials, otherwise mafia should be just renamed to potato games.

3 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Second off:

JL

Stop bragging about being bread. It literally says in the nightfall "Bread killed yada yada"

You keep reinstating you're a special which is making no progress if you're not doing anything about it. Please tell me you're at least in contact with specials, otherwise mafia should be just renamed to potato games.

This is a no-PM game and he had no choice but to claim. What do you want him to do?

Third off:

Keep an eye on TL. I haven't come to a conclusion yet due to lack of meaningful posts from him, but he is definitely someone to watch for. Hopefully I can come to a conclusion soon.

Fourth off(Post would be too short if I didn't have a 2 in 1):

Dral is TP.

I forgot what he said, but something he said and/or did, and/or was affected by made me strongly believe him as being TP.

(One more post to come)

Finally:

JJ is so mafia it bleeds.
There are so many things I can quote from him that make him stand out simply because of the way he words things. But I'll focus my evidence on him more so on the context of some things.

1 hour ago, JAY JAY said:

Currently,  Chris, Virt, and Kas aren't voting for the popular whale.

"Currently" is such an odd term to use. Why not just say "they haven't yet".  Saying that these people currently aren't voting for BW, makes me think that JJ knows that at least one of them could be changing their vote later.

Why doesn't the above concern anyone. Clearly ALL could have voted for fwybwed with no suspicion on anyone as to affiliation.

Maybe some would hope that a town cred could be obtained in later rounds if their vote was cast on a lynched/hit scum?

He then goes on to quote himself just shortly after.(Like, under an hour apart) stating that nobody seems to be listening to him. He looks like he wants to really lead a lynch for whatever reason.

Really, that's your go to phrase isn't it. I'm tp, just so you know.

You can even be killed for speculating apparently!

Or, just disagree with the great and powerful Virt, I guess.  More speculation on my part.

He gets called out by Virt and goes oh so classic-mafia defensive. I've seen enough by this point to deem him as mafia, but need I state one more?

33 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

Are you kidding! He was the Master!

He ruined it for all the writers that followed in all the years after.

I had a dream (maybe a nightmare) where I was on a show called 'So You Think You're A Writer'.

It was similar to the Sharks Den. Shakespeare was one of the judges!

So one second he's going on about how badly he wants to lynch someone and why nobody listens to him, then he goes completely off-topic. Yet again, very mafia like.

30 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

I guess BW is a done deal.

I'll vote for the next round scum

vote Zfetch

Wait, is there a GK tonight, or a pass? @thejazz97

Ok, I lied. I'm giving you two more pieces of evidence.

He votes me.

Now up to this point I was inactive. 2 posts only. And JJ has made it visible that is why he is voting for me. (He also did a lot of "I agree with the Bassi scum read low-content posting!" bandwagoning)

For someone who relies so damn much on voting occurrences, voting for someone based on solely inactivity is absurd. Especially given his behavior.

Vote JJ

Archived