The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dear Cabinessence

cabinessence

1 hour ago, brilac said:

Dear Cabinessence,

Why is it that airlines up their prices at the last minute and the week before? I really like doing spare of the moment things, but not high airfare. And why does it cost more to fly from Seattle to Vancouver than from Seattle to San Francisco?  

It's partially because the games played by the companies. It's a seller's market in that regard.

8 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

i 5* cabinessenegncesss thread to give some parity in WN. you people should be ashamed of yourselves. how dare you besmirch the greatest thread of 2016

Well done. Some haters gonna hate, as that Taylor Rhinna song goes. I'd just like to give another round of applause to all of you who continue to support the truth! Gonna take some time off the net today, so please be patient out there if you don't have the answers yet.

On 5/7/2016 at 2:36 AM, Twilight Sparkle said:

i 5* cabinessenegncesss thread to give some parity in WN. you people should be ashamed of yourselves. how dare you besmirch the greatest thread of 2016

Well done. Some haters gonna hate, as that Taylor Rhinna song goes. I'd just like to give another round of applause to all of you who continue to support the truth! Gonna take some time off the net today, so please be patient out there if you don't have the answers yet.

On 5/7/2016 at 0:05 PM, One one two said:

I agree, actually. It's my guilty pleasure. supremely aesthetic imo

Great comment! But, what else could you expect from such a thread? 

• 1 month later...
On May 6, 2016 at 2:44 PM, ThrustyPrusty89 said:

What's a cure for the itching of mosquito bites? I have gotten more in the last  month than I have in the last 10 years or so. I have about 10 now and they're  driving new crazy. HELP!

image.jpeg

If if you're really serious I recommend a heavy grit paper like a 60.

none of that sissy 220 stuff.

On May 6, 2016 at 2:16 PM, One one two said:

I spent 10 years of my life writing a book about a boy who morphs into a cheetah to battle an evil race of aliens called the Yeerks only to find out this was the exact plot of Animorphs #11. So I spent 10 more years rewriting it so that the boy morphs into a rhino, and guess what? It turns out Animorphs did that too. I've learned that the only real, capital-T Truth in life is that pretty much all the good animals have already been taken, and it's up to each one of us to accept this and move on, or else be eternally enslaved to that tiny voice in the back of our head that whispers 'maybe no one's done barracudas yet...' Can you try to relate any of this to your current situation?

Is this you, Brian Griffin?

On 6/25/2016 at 7:50 PM, Standing_Tall#37 said:

Is this you, Brian Griffin?

Is that question for One one two? While we all appreciate diversity in threads, he might want to open his own topic regarding this. With all the questions pouring in, we want to be sure everybody gets a well thought out and communicative answer. 

16 minutes ago, One one two said:

I like blue and red and by extension purple. I can't pick a favourite out of those three.

Thanks for the question. Keep them coming, guys.

Personally my favourite colours are Blue/Purple/Dark Green. Does it seem like these 3 colours go together?

What's your favourite part of being a man?

Archived