The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dear Cabinessence

cabinessence

I noticed some threads open about asking certain posters anything. Great ideas. I thought I'd take it up a notch and offer some advice to those who feel they need it, or those who are just curious as to how things really are! I understand that many of you have been asking for something like this from me for a while. Please ask if you need to know something.

53 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Hi Cabinessence. Where would you personally rank KK Rev among the all-time great bands?

Hi Tigs, when it comes to real estate there is an old age that goes "the three most important factors are location, location , and location". There's also an expression that Bob Costas used when describing the late, great Dan Kelly ;"whoever is second, is closer to third, fourth,fifth, or sixth". I'd say the band you mention would be a mix of the two adages....first, first, and first, or first, but miles ahead of second place Led Zeppelin.

cabinessence,

Unfortunately we have filled our advertised positions and are no longer looking for people to answer questions for us. We thank you for your interest and hope that in the future you will considering applying to other positions with us as they become available.

Sincerely,

White Noise

8 minutes ago, ThrustyPrusty89 said:

What's a cure for the itching of mosquito bites? I have gotten more in the last  month than I have in the last 10 years or so. I have about 10 now and they're  driving new crazy. HELP!

since cabinessice isn't around i'll give you a tip , mens after shave or axe body spray ,anything with a low % of alcohol works immediately.

1 hour ago, cabinessence said:

Have you not been paying attention to the masses who are asking questions?

I spent 10 years of my life writing a book about a boy who morphs into a cheetah to battle an evil race of aliens called the Yeerks only to find out this was the exact plot of Animorphs #11. So I spent 10 more years rewriting it so that the boy morphs into a rhino, and guess what? It turns out Animorphs did that too. I've learned that the only real, capital-T Truth in life is that pretty much all the good animals have already been taken, and it's up to each one of us to accept this and move on, or else be eternally enslaved to that tiny voice in the back of our head that whispers 'maybe no one's done barracudas yet...' Can you try to relate any of this to your current situation?

13 minutes ago, One one two said:

I spent 10 years of my life writing a book about a boy who morphs into a cheetah to battle an evil race of aliens called the Yeerks only to find out this was the exact plot of Animorphs #11. So I spent 10 more years rewriting it so that the boy morphs into a rhino, and guess what? It turns out Animorphs did that too. I've learned that the only real, capital-T Truth in life is that pretty much all the good animals have already been taken, and it's up to each one of us to accept this and move on, or else be eternally enslaved to that tiny voice in the back of our head that whispers 'maybe no one's done barracudas yet...' Can you try to relate any of this to your current situation?

I bet Animorphs hasn't done [REDACTED] yet

6 minutes ago, One one two said:

Yes.

Archived