The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

When TL is TP, he tries.

None of this "I don't want to step up because I'm afraid I might leave the town with bad reads and I'll die"

You went all out in round 1 of Milk's Arrow game to lead the TP and you were wrong about me

You're scum.  Or a horrible TP.

Yah TL and JL are the next two to go if I have any say in the matter. 

5 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

None of this "I don't want to step up because I'm afraid I might leave the town with bad reads and I'll die"

Why do people keep using this against me? I've already explained like 10 times that I wasn't completely serious with that post

Just now, Time Lord said:

Why do people keep using this against me? I've already explained like 10 times that I wasn't completely serious with that post

No reply to my questions? Ok how about this one: if you read KH is Mafia why vote with him and Jazz against DrS instead of voting for Kaz who you say you also scum read? 

11 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Not one confirmed townie was voting for DrS why did you think it was such a good idea to try to push a lynch of someone none of the confirmed townies thought was the right person to lynch? 

Why not vote for Kaz when there was enough to get him hung rather than trying to get DrS hung at that point instead? 

You said you thought Kaz was scum why not just vote for him and be done with it? 

If you are TP TL did it never occur to you that since no confirmed townies were voting DrS that likely there were Mafia wanting to vote him?

So a confirmed townsperson has more credibility than I do? I'm not allowed to have a different opinion? I'm a confirmed townsperson too, from my perspective at least.

So a confirmed townsperson has more credibility than I do? I'm not allowed to have a different opinion? I'm a confirmed townsperson too, from my perspective at least.

You said it yourself you scum read KH why vote WITH him?

Something I just thought about.

Dr.S said he was going to investigate Zfetch.

Does anybody think if Zfetch is TP, or Dr.S says he's going to investigate somebody the mafia knows are TP, they let him live to make him look scummy?

Maybe fetch deserves a look?

5 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

We're 90 pages in, please find the page and quote for me where this was identified as a joke.

6 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

I'm sorry, but it's easy to say that the post was a joke when you come under fire for it. 

Just now, Aladeen said:

You said it yourself you scum read KH why vote WITH him?

Because I'm not going to go against my own reads just to oppose someone I'm scum-reading.

1. I could be wrong and the person could be a TP

2. They could be voting for a teammate to bus them

3. They could be voting for a teammate to cause confusion of the type you're suggesting (less likely)

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

Something I just thought about.

Dr.S said he was going to investigate Zfetch.

Does anybody think if Zfetch is TP, or Dr.S says he's going to investigate somebody the mafia knows are TP, they let him live to make him look scummy?

Maybe fetch deserves a look?

Yah fetch isn't out of the woods but I don't think that can be used against him at all, anyone who dr s investigated would me one more confirmed TP and with three of us as it stands that probably could have sealed a win on its own. 

So fetch could be Mafia but in reality the Mafia would have killed DrS regardless. 

Just now, Aladeen said:

Yah fetch isn't out of the woods but I don't think that can be used against him at all, anyone who dr s investigated would me one more confirmed TP and with three of us as it stands that probably could have sealed a win on its own. 

So fetch could be Mafia but in reality the Mafia would have killed DrS regardless. 

Yeah I'm not saying its a direct connection but just something to consider.

8 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

No reply to my questions? Ok how about this one: if you read KH is Mafia why vote with him and Jazz against DrS instead of voting for Kaz who you say you also scum read? 

I made the list in order of suspicion and Dr.S came first

6 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

We're 90 pages in, please find the page and quote for me where this was identified as a joke.

You want me to go through 90 pages to find the exact same explanation that I gave you right now? That's all it was. I wasn't completely serious when I made the post.

2 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Because I'm not going to go against my own reads just to oppose someone I'm scum-reading.

1. I could be wrong and the person could be a TP

2. They could be voting for a teammate to bus them

3. They could be voting for a teammate to cause confusion of the type you're suggesting (less likely)

But you say you read Kaz as Mafia too, there were two confirmed TP voting Kaz at the time, why go vote with someone you were reading as Mafia.

Im sorry I just don't understand the wagonomics logic behind your initial vote of DrS 

Will you agree all of the following to be true?

1. You scum read Kaz

2. You scum read KH

3. You scum read DrS

4. You believed DrS to be more likely Mafia than Kaz

5. You believed Kaz to be more likely scum than KH

You want me to go through 90 pages to find the exact same explanation that I gave you right now? That's all it was. I wasn't completely serious when I made the post.

So it doesn't exist? Nice.

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

But you say you read Kaz as Mafia too, there were two confirmed TP voting Kaz at the time, why go vote with someone you were reading as Mafia.

Im sorry I just don't understand the wagonomics logic behind your initial vote of DrS 

Will you agree all of the following to be true?

1. You scum read Kaz

2. You scum read KH

3. You scum read DrS

4. You believed DrS to be more likely Mafia than Kaz

5. You believed Kaz to be more likely scum than KH

All true. To clear it up, my 3 point explanation was my way of basically saying that I don't usually pay much attention to "wagonomics" during the current round.

I guess I would've voted for Kaz instead of Dr.S if I had looked at the wagonomics, so sorry about that. 

1 minute ago, Time Lord said:

Okay fine, I went and found the explanation:

Stop screwing around.

Find an explanation from before today.

You asked why people keep using that against you, implying that there is some sort of longevity to these claims against you.  You replied that you already said you weren't serious.  Go to your profile, go through your list of posts, and quote it.

Archived