The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] - NEAPOLITAN (MAFIA WINS!)

JAY JAY

Honestly, the easiest way to find out if he's telling the truth or not is to vote MR. If Kaz is lying and MR flips TP, then it's bye bye Kaz. And that is if the real sherivig doesn't MK him altogether.

I even went over the possibility that MR and Kaz are both Mafia and he's just outing one of his guys for cred, but that still wouldn't make sense because the sherivig would still know he's lying and vig him.

Best course of action is to follow the hard claim until proven otherwise. 

unvote, vote MR

Just now, Kazmanian Devil said:

How would the Mafia know I'm legit? How do you know they'll surely kill me?

Nice slip.

:lol: Wow, if you can't figure that one out, you've really lost it. Of course Mafia wouldn't know if you're telling the truth, but it's plain as day they'd try & MK you.

You just claimed Super Sheriff & you don't think Mafia would try and MK you? This is what I'm talking about, TP Kaz is not this obtuse.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Honestly, the easiest way to find out if he's telling the truth or not is to vote MR. If Kaz is lying and MR flips TP, then it's bye bye Kaz. And that is if the real sherivig doesn't MK him altogether.

I even went over the possibility that MR and Kaz are both Mafia and he's just outing one of his guys for cred, but that still wouldn't make sense because the sherivig would still know he's lying and vig him.

unvote, vote MR

Wait, are you saying he is TP? Nevermind. Bleh.

48 minutes ago, Yachty said:

Unvote, Vote Dral

interesting vote after giving +1's to Aladeen...

You should probably switch that over to Kaz now...

as should most people...

It's a really sad state of affairs when an incoherent alcoholic and raging nympho dictator are the only ones making any sense...

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

unvote, vote MR

claim was proven otherwise when M&H flipped town

Just now, Kazmanian Devil said:

Look, I can potentially lose both my saves if you guys vote for me tonight. If that happens, I have 0 chance of getting off another VK next round. Lynch somebody else.

:picard:

the town is going to fall for this

2 minutes ago, Dral said:

interesting vote after giving +1's to Aladeen...

You should probably switch that over to Kaz now...

as should most people...

It's a really sad state of affairs when an incoherent alcoholic and raging nympho dictator are the only ones making any sense...

Hey, I resemble that remark.

alright, whateves...

the sherrivig can vig Kaz tonight... if the mafia have a save, we'll hear about it during nightfall and Kaz will be lynched next round... gives him more time to spout off his nonsense... surprised actually he never actually used that as a defense... probably cause he is mafia and never thought things through...

Archived