The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) Edm & Van

9 minutes ago, Monteeun said:

That makes no sense. Your auntie wouldn't be an auntie but your uncle pretending to be your auntie. which is weird because apparently no one has caught on to your uncles lifestyle. 

Or that your auntie had a major reconstructive surgery to be who she or "he" had always wanted to be. So he could have something he never had before.

Now, to go offtopic for a while: 

Yakupov on the other hand already have the skills but is being held down by the environment he is in. I have no doubt he can be be transformed. 

:wacko::blink::ph34r: LOL

But he doesn't have the skills.  Yakupov, not the uncle/aunti?  :)

2 minutes ago, Monteeun said:

I don't know anymore. 

:bigblush:

Yup, totally confused.  Bruce Jenner won the decathlon, and was celebrated as the world's greatest athlete.  Now he's an auntie, but he was an uncle. 

I wonder if Yaks having a new team would help him?  Maybe if he played a bottom six, energy role, and killed penalties could help him.  He could focus on those details, and not worry about scoring goals, but preventing them.  He's super fast, and strong too.  He could maybe reshape his game?

Just now, Alflives said:

Yup, totally confused.  Bruce Jenner won the decathlon, and was celebrated as the world's greatest athlete.  Now he's an auntie, but he was an uncle. 

I wonder if Yaks having a new team would help him?  Maybe if he played a bottom six, energy role, and killed penalties could help him.  He could focus on those details, and not worry about scoring goals, but preventing them.  He's super fast, and strong too.  He could maybe reshape his game?

i was purposely trying to make the situation more comedy. Too serious around here. 

3 minutes ago, Monteeun said:

i was purposely trying to make the situation more comedy. Too serious around here. 

That's my point too.  Yes, the humor is fun - the auntie/uncle comedy.  However, the concept of complete change is what I was trying to apply to Yaks: from top six scorer, to bottom six checker.  I wonder if that could help him recreate himself?

Archived