The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Proposal Van-Buf

43 minutes ago, Lionized27 said:

Did you read my first post in response to this proposal? 

Yes.  The proposal is ridiculous. 

If it makes you feel any better, I kept myself from being your 9th downvote.

That means at least 8 other people think this proposal is silly.  And in this specific forum on CDC, that's saying something.

3 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Yes.  The proposal is ridiculous. 

If it makes you feel any better, I kept myself from being your 9th downvote.

That means at least 8 other people think this proposal is silly.  And in this specific forum on CDC, that's saying something.

I believe you're confusing my post with the OP. 

In no way do I believe this proposal is anywhere near the realm of possibility aside from a gaming console...which is where I believe the idea stemmed. Even then, there would need to be more value added from the Canucks. Assets which they either do not have or are not willing to part with, in order to have Ristolainen even enter the conversation. 

Would you expect any less mid-August? 

8 minutes ago, Lionized27 said:

I believe you're confusing my post with the OP. 

In no way do I believe this proposal is anywhere near the realm of possibility aside from a gaming console...which is where I believe the idea stemmed. Even then, there would need to be more value added from the Canucks. Assets which they either do not have or are not willing to part with, in order to have Ristolainen even enter the conversation. 

Would you expect any less mid-August? 

Sorry.  I did confuse you with the OP.  Which post of yours are you referring to?

Also, the Canucks don't have anything of value that the Sabres need to even start up a conversation to get Risto.  The Sabres need defence and Risto is a d-man.

Kane has little value to any sane GM until the case and charges against him are dealt with.  Once the legal matters are cleared away his value goes back up and unless the Pegulas order Murray to just get rid of him, the Canucks won't want to part with anything that Murray would want for him.

The whole trade proposal from the OP is a serious non-starter.  Except for when he plays his video game.

19 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Sorry.  I did confuse you with the OP.  Which post of yours are you referring to?

Also, the Canucks don't have anything of value that the Sabres need to even start up a conversation to get Risto.  The Sabres need defence and Risto is a d-man.

Kane has little value to any sane GM until the case and charges against him are dealt with.  Once the legal matters are cleared away his value goes back up and unless the Pegulas order Murray to just get rid of him, the Canucks won't want to part with anything that Murray would want for him.

The whole trade proposal from the OP is a serious non-starter.  Except for when he plays his video game.

I mention that I would do this deal, doubting that Tim Murray would accept. 

I also pointedout that this thread was, originally, in the wrong forum.

The OP then went on to sweeten the deal by adding Hansen and it was at that point I was out! :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Knucks16 said:

Says a sabres fan lol! And who are you? What are you doing on these Canuck threads?

I'd explain myself to you, but you'll be gone from here soon enough and I'll still be here like I have been for a few years now.

38 minutes ago, Lionized27 said:

I mention that I would do this deal, doubting that Tim Murray would accept. 

I also pointedout that this thread was, originally, in the wrong forum.

The OP then went on to sweeten the deal by adding Hansen and it was at that point I was out! :rolleyes:

You're a smart man.  :lol:

8 hours ago, Knucks16 said:

The reasons that this trade go through.

Vancouver Canucks gets youth something we are looking for. The reasons for Buffalo Sabres for accepting. They get a Goalie that is loved in Buffalo and can take them deeper then any goalie they have now! Same reasons as Lou going back to Florida and having success at a place where they grew as a player. Also they get Edlar a well rounded defencemen that can give them more experience! aswell help them on the back end, give the younger guys confidence they need to develop. I'm sure Edlar would be a awesome fit! They also receive Jannic Hansen a speedy forward who digs hard. Two way hockey player who can still put up points;) Vancouver Gets Kane a guy we can use to put some much needed Goals! Yah sure he's going through problems, but who are we to say he would never change? How do we know 4 sure? He's from Vancouver born and raised here! His family is from here! I like to see you people try to adapt to new scenery, leaving home at such early at 18 years of age moving across the country with no family there to support yah. He just had a bad break! We live it, learn it. That's how we grow as individuals, to be better as humans. To mature:) we also get Rasmus Ristolainen a young defencemen who yes! had one good season, but that's no reason to over value him. because of one season! Sure he's a good defencemen but hey in reality were the ones taking the risk here! But I honestly think that this works for both parties! Both teams win! Guaranteed! And for the draft picks! I honestly think Vancouver could get a 3rd in return! Or who knows maybe even a second if lucky! That's my opinion! And I sures hell know! I ain't off this trade! This works Benning lets getter Done!

The only player we want from the Sabres is: SAM REINHART.  It's a simple - one for one - deal too.  Tanev for Reinhart.  

18 minutes ago, Knucks16 said:

Alright sabre fan! you can be a sabre fan else where, to spread your poison! No one wants to hear your bull, think you know what gms want? You have absolutely no clue! Get bent lol!

Your proposal has proven you have no clue either. So there's that.

Just now, Alflives said:

Give.  We want.  Gimme.  :angry:

He is turning out to be a hard worker and an excellent and very smart player.  He has great chemistry with Eichel to boot. 

With him being a Vancouver native, Canucks fans there will throw a small parade if he ever ends up there.

35 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

What are you talking about?  You may want to lay off the haha's and Lmfao's.  This isn't Xbox Live.  You just look silly typing those here on a message board as if they are some kind of master comeback.

Ok buddy! this is coming from a SABRES fan! You have no place here!  you, wanna be a sabre analyst! Listen! I love, breath, sweat  and bleed Canucks through my vains since 1983! I've been a Canuck fan seen the high and lows of my dear team, that have put many  of us Canuck fans through aches and painful seasons! I seen my team loose in the Stanley cup finals twice! Would have been three in 82 but I missed that one! It's not my fault I want to see my Canucks team win GLORY! played hockey my entire life! I have my own competitive team in the top league where I resided! I played sports my entire life weather it be wrestling, baseball, golf, track and field, basketball, volleyball whatever! I've won many awards and championships!  I know exactly what competition is and what it takes to win! And if it's gonna be some hints to the upper staff to get some sort of moves to take place! Then SO DAMN BE IT! There no way in hell im gonna let some SABRE fan tell me otherwise! Some guy who claims he knows hockey! Who probably never played a sport in his life, who doesn't know competition. Who doesn't know what it takes to become a championship team! So you can take your video game analysts theory and shove it where the sun don't shine! This Is just a thread for Canuck fans to discuss! To tweak out ideas for trade options! Not to be ripped of from some SABRE FAN! Who thinks he know what's gms think or wants!

Just now, Knucks16 said:

Ok buddy! this is coming from a SABRES fan! You have no place here!  you, wanna be a sabre analyst! Listen! I love, breath, sweat  and bleed Canucks through my vains since 1983! I've been a Canuck fan seen the high and lows of my dear team, that have put many  of us Canuck fans through aches and painful seasons! I seen my team loose in the Stanley cup finals twice! Would have been three in 82 but I missed that one! It's not my fault I want to see my Canucks team win GLORY! played hockey my entire life! I have my own competitive team in the top league where I resided! I played sports my entire life weather it be wrestling, baseball, golf, track and field, basketball, volleyball whatever! I've won many awards and championships!  I know exactly what competition is and what it takes to win! And if it's gonna be some hints to the upper staff to get some sort of moves to take place! Then SO DAMN BE IT! There no way in hell im gonna let some SABRE fan tell me otherwise! Some guy who claims he knows hockey! Who probably never played a sport in his life, who doesn't know competition. Who doesn't know what it takes to become a championship team! So you can take your video game analysts theory and shove it where the sun don't shine! This Is just a thread for Canuck fans to discuss! To tweak out ideas for trade options! Not to be ripped of from some SABRE FAN! Who thinks he know what's gms think or wants!

If you are telling the truth about being an adult (I doubt it) then I weep for Vancouver.

My guess is that you live in the Downtown East Side of Vancouver.  Who did you steal that computer from?  Be a good boy and give it back to them.

34 minutes ago, Knucks16 said:

Are you arguing with Dave Pratt?  :lol:

Sabre Fan is a good guy, he's just got that one little fault - Sanres are a worse franchise to cheer for than us!  

8 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Are you arguing with Dave Pratt?  :lol:

Sabre Fan is a good guy, he's just got that one little fault - Sanres are a worse franchise to cheer for than us!  

Arguing with Pratt? This guy is Pratt by virtue of the way he's expressing himself. 

I'd say they're pretty comparable teams, in all fairness. An edge to the Sabres in prospects though. For sure. 

Archived