Miller

Markstrom 

Booyah Baby!!!

6 minutes ago, Knucks16 said:

To Sabres

Ryan Miller + Alex Edlar + 2017 2nd Rd pick

To Canucks 

Evander Kane + Rasmus Ristolainen + 2017 4th Rd pick

Im shocked that you spelled Ristolainen correctly. 

57 minutes ago, Knucks16 said:

To Sabres

Ryan Miller + Alex Edlar + Yannic Hansen + 

2017 5th Rd pick

To Canucks 

wrong forum I think?

Also EK is worth negative assets until his legal issues are settled. Nobody is even thinking about him right now until it's over. Who is gonna trade an asset for a guy that might be jail-bound? 

3 hours ago, Knucks16 said:

To Sabres

Ryan Miller + Alex Edlar + Yannic Hansen + 

2017 5th Rd pick

To Canucks 

The reasons that this trade go through.

Vancouver Canucks gets youth something we are looking for. The reasons for Buffalo Sabres for accepting. They get a Goalie that is loved in Buffalo and can take them deeper then any goalie they have now! Same reasons as Lou going back to Florida and having success at a place where they grew as a player. Also they get Edlar a well rounded defencemen that can give them more experience! aswell help them on the back end, give the younger guys confidence they need to develop. I'm sure Edlar would be a awesome fit! They also receive Jannic Hansen a speedy forward who digs hard. Two way hockey player who can still put up points;) Vancouver Gets Kane a guy we can use to put some much needed Goals! Yah sure he's going through problems, but who are we to say he would never change? How do we know 4 sure? He's from Vancouver born and raised here! His family is from here! I like to see you people try to adapt to new scenery, leaving home at such early at 18 years of age moving across the country with no family there to support yah. He just had a bad break! We live it, learn it. That's how we grow as individuals, to be better as humans. To mature:) we also get Rasmus Ristolainen a young defencemen who yes! had one good season, but that's no reason to over value him. because of one season! Sure he's a good defencemen but hey in reality were the ones taking the risk here! But I honestly think that this works for both parties! Both teams win! Guaranteed! And for the draft picks! I honestly think Vancouver could get a 3rd in return! Or who knows maybe even a second if lucky! That's my opinion! And I sures hell know! I ain't off this trade! This works Benning lets getter Done!

Another incredibly stupid Kane thread in the trade section.  Ristolainen was even thrown in to make it even more ridiculous.

PS.  All of you need to stop putting Miller in any of the Buffalo threads.  He's not going to come back to Buffalo, where he's pretty much a legend, to be a backup.  He'd retire first and GMTM knows it.

Archived