The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kadri's high hit on Daniel Sedin

Odd.

The league is run by idiots and always has. Theres no doubt the players need to be protected from borderline hits like this which is what you'd think would be the leagues priority but clearly isn't and that's a joke.

As far as I'm concerned obviously I direct initial contact to the head is more severe and dangerous but also these types of hits are almost as bad and dangerous so wtf are there no suspensions. These types of hits are at least 80% as bad seeing it was blindside, high, predatory and also had lunge follow through so wtf nothing I just don't get it.

My point is the exact same play Saturday but primary contact to head should be easily 10 game suspension and considering in this case the difference here it was secondary head contact but also considering Kadri lunged, it was blind side and predatory that weasel should definitely get 5+ game suspension but getting no games is just ridiculous and an absolute joke.

Now the league has pissed off our team really the whole organization and fans and will have the nerve to threaten our team not to retaliate which is laughable.

I hope to hell the Canucks do this right and make a stand and call up Pedan and Labate for this game and they legally kick the $hit out of the Leafs who deserve it and that's obviously Kadri, Martin and Rielly. 

Archived