Canucks Community

(Proposal) VAN-COL

13 hours ago, DontMessMe said:

Yea I agree with you about the Boeser part 

I could see them asking like 

Tanev

1st

Boeser 

Key thing is: They are NOT giving him away and why should they? I think its best to not make a deal. Too costly

If Pierre McGire is stating publicly he has concerns about Landeskog's health, don't you think the other teams are thinking the same way?  Landeskog is trending downward, and concussion history is worrisome.  I think the Canucks would be wise to steer clear of a guy with these issues.  Plus, he's worth less than Taylor Hall.  

14 hours ago, DontMessMe said:

No. Avs will reject for sure 

They want a young D man like SETH JONES like type. Hutton is meh 

2nd Gaunce Subban does NOT equal to a 1st round pick they want. 

Not a chance the Avs get a .Seth Jones level player for any of their guys, except Mackinon.  And even then, I would doubt the return.  Landeskog will return like Taylor Hall, a solid defensive dman, or he stays in Colorado.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/01/2017 at 8:00 AM, Alflives said:

If Pierre McGire is stating publicly he has concerns about Landeskog's health, don't you think the other teams are thinking the same way?  Landeskog is trending downward, and concussion history is worrisome.  I think the Canucks would be wise to steer clear of a guy with these issues.  Plus, he's worth less than Taylor Hall.  

Everybody on CDC wanted Ryan Johansen too. Ready to trade Horvat, Tryamkin & some for him. How would that have gone over now...

Archived