The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Confederation (Canada Day Special) - MAFIA WIN!!!

Master Radishes

Vote Armbar

Armbar has been called out more than any of us and was quick to throw me under the bus because I am the easier person to make a case against than J-23. Armbar deflected most of the game with sarcastic remarks even when you asked him legit questions directly he gave responses like "seriously?" then suddenly as the game is ending he gets really active posting more in depth trying to win over the most TP looking player based on public chat. He wasted no time trying to throw me under the bus suddenly digging deep into my old misreads and trying to gain your vote J-23. 

He uses stuff like the JL call I had which was wrong but I called him out because of his off play. The same defense Zfetch used when calling out JL and MH they were playing weird and it was because they were specials trying to push an objective. If I wanted JL dead I wouldn't have told him to claim his role late so we could avoid a bad lynch. I was the reason he almost got lynched but also the reason he wasn't lynched. He calls me out for defending TL but my defense of TL was logical. TL called out by 2 people MH and JL, MH because he investigated him and knew but didn't give a strong reason because he was hiding his sheriff role from the Mafia and JL who had a hunch from past games but also backtracked on TL after his claim because it wasn't obvious outside of the investigation. I pushed for TL's sheriff claim to be examined as well as people were quiet and ignoring it. 

Armbar talks about how I defended TL yet he completely ignored TL when he was lynched and made posts like this 

On 7/7/2017 at 0:58 AM, Armbar said:

lol are you guys serious

On 7/7/2017 at 1:00 AM, Armbar said:

How was that at all a reasonable risk to take 

Yet, my posts where direct.

On 7/7/2017 at 0:02 AM, Baka said:

Unvote; Vote J-23

JL how do you feel about TL's claim?

On 7/7/2017 at 0:57 AM, Baka said:

Unvote; Vote TL

Even if we are wrong reveal your results anyway. 

On 7/7/2017 at 0:58 AM, Time Lord said:

3 minutes left. That's my leverage so no

I never once buried anyone or ignored them I always tried to get as much information as possible. As a vanilla TP I am limited in what I know so I have to play like that while someone like Armbar pushed votes without ever doing this then insulted people for killing guys like AV and not following his blind words.

Even the guys he is calling me out on for accusing had him higher on their lists than me if I was on at all.

I know it's a tough call @J-23 but he is the last Mafia making his last power move. I apologize for being to relaxed and not investing hard, I am guilty of thinking the game was already over but he's trying to play you and win your vote. Just go back and reread the scenarios he played out from a spot of ignorance and it should be clear who is lying.

4 hours ago, J-23 said:

@Armbar @Baka Where are your dudes from?

Philadelphia, PA, USA. It's part of why weekends are rough for my attendance here as nightfall is 1am for me. For example Zfetch defended himself minutes before nightfall and I had seen it was inactive and just went to bed as I was tired from the nights events and drinks.

Just now, Baka said:

Philadelphia, PA, USA. It's part of why weekends are rough for my attendance here as nightfall is 1am for me. For example Zfetch defended himself minutes before nightfall and I had seen it was inactive and just went to bed as I was tired from the nights events and drinks.

Nice to know,although I was wondering our character in the game, but that clears a lot up. 

On 7/8/2017 at 10:36 PM, Zfetch said:

DM is mafia because of his inactivity, lack of helpful contribution and deviation from regular DM.

Baka is mafia for being a baby potato.

Armbar is mafia for disappearing all of a sudden and not sticking with his earlier reads while all of them remain alive (next round too I bet)

Take your pick.

I'd say

DM

Armbar

Baka

In order.

J23 is toast and the MK so that doesn't matter.

If he's not the MK, swap Armbar with DM in that list.

When in doubt trust Z's list.

I didn't ignore TL. You're just lying there.

Telling JL to role reveal doesn't make you townie. You were the entire reason he was facing lynch and would've looked bad when he flipped. Besides, BJ asked him to hardclaim before you.

The rest of his post is fluff.

I loved this overcompensation though:

"I never once buried anyone or ignored them I always tried to get as much information as possible. As a vanilla TP I am limited in what I know so I have to play like that while someone like Armbar pushed votes without ever doing this then insulted people for killing guys like AV and not following his blind words."

His tone all game is so not townie.

15 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Arm in the past few games sheriff investigations have been daily and all of a sudden you thought they were roundly. Why is that?

Different host? I didn't even know they were daily in the last few games. I thought one per round was standard.

You said yourself last night when I asked you that you couldn't think of a good reason for Baka to be TP. He's blended in completely, nobody even FOS'd him until this point. All of his posts have been calculated.

I've been bold, reckless, and generally dgaf. I've been on almost every list because I've been there making noise. Baka is barely on any lists, even MH had him as 50/50.

He's blending Mafia. I'm visible TP. Mafia simply don't play the way I have.

So this is greasy af but it's desperation time. Baka appears to have switched to anonymous. His last post came 3 minutes after his last visit. He wasn't anonymous earlier today. I have to screenshot in case he's reading this and fixes it. 

And there's no rules against this if anyone wants to play that card, MR's rule post links the Mafia wiki rules list which only states you can't screenshot PMs.

"4) Screenshots of any communication (especially with the GM) are not allowed. It is also against the rules to copy/paste any message from the GM. Do not invite the GM into any private conversations, unless to prove rule-breaking. Faked screenshots/messages are subject to this rule as well, at the discretion of the GM."

http://cdcmafia.wikia.com/wiki/CDC_Mafia_Rulebook#CDC_Mafia_Rulebook

c50c16529cc130f57451335d504effa0.png

d9428903b83ca736aee3b1d5d54c295b.png

Archived