The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Consensus Prospect Rankings - #18

Brad Marchand

CDC Consensus Prospect Rankings - #18  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 hours ago, RetroCanuck said:

Should just take Pedan and Holm out of these rankings. They're not really prospects anymore but pro players in they're mid twenties. Otherwise they'd probably be ahead of guys like Molino since they have very strong chances of being NHL players.

I disagree. I don't really know what to expect out of Holm but I have tempered expectations. As far as Pedan goes, if he hasn't been able to crack an NHL roster to date, what makes you think he will at 24 years of age? 

21 minutes ago, VIC_CITY said:

I disagree. I don't really know what to expect out of Holm but I have tempered expectations. As far as Pedan goes, if he hasn't been able to crack an NHL roster to date, what makes you think he will at 24 years of age? 

Im saying just that. They're pro players not young prospects. I think both have a chance to compete for the 6-7-8 defensive spots this season. I just don't see them as prospects and more as pros pushing for spots in the biggest league. But I could just be thinking differently then others haha.

Archived