The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2018-19 (2 positions available!)

canuck2xtreme

1 hour ago, Tony Romo said:

Don’t mind the players..But why the 4 year deals? 

58 minutes ago, gmen81 said:

This. 

Cost of doing business as a bottom feeder and getting the guys you want vs scrubs and plugs to save a $1-2m (that we don't need to save). Neither contract is remotely an issue with our cap situation the next 4 years and we got guys who are really, really good at their depth jobs.

Okay guys, I've got some deals that have been agreed to like, a week ago, sitting in my inbox still waiting for me to get a chance to go through and post them.  I know Sam Reinhart and Darnell Nurse are in there. Not sure if there are any others, if so please bump them.  I can provide screen shots with the dates/time stamps if there's any issues. I know I'm late posting them, haven't had much chance to get caught up this week.  Will be posting those ones and working on updating the past weeks signings this afternoon after Canada Day stuff.

9 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Okay guys, I've got some deals that have been agreed to like, a week ago, sitting in my inbox still waiting for me to get a chance to go through and post them.  I know Sam Reinhart and Darnell Nurse are in there. Not sure if there are any others, if so please bump them.  I can provide screen shots with the dates/time stamps if there's any issues. I know I'm late posting them, haven't had much chance to get caught up this week.  Will be posting those ones and working on updating the past weeks signings this afternoon after Canada Day stuff.

No worries, appreciate your time and to quote some guy that one time " we have all summer ". ::D

I considered two or three offer sheets for young centers, but with Tavares/Toews/Bjugstad, didn't think I could justify them.

An amazing caliber of UFAs / RFAs this summer. Good luck to everyone with their shopping spree.

Rangers Organizational Depth Summer Edition:

RANGERS:

Thomas Vanek, Ryan O'Reilly, Bobby Ryan

Justin Abdelkader, Casey Mittelstadt, Kyle Okposo

Brendan Leipsic, Patrik Berglund, -----------------

Dale Weise, Filip Chlapik, Colin Wilson

------------------

-----------, Johnny Boychuk

Andrej Sekera, --------------

Mark Borowiecki, Connor Murphy

----------------, -----------------------

Semyon Varlamov

Koonas Korpisalo

WHALE:

Lukas Sedlak, Matt Stajan, Josh Ho-Sang

Austin Wager, Adam Ruzicka, Nick Shore

Eric Cornel, Thomas Novak, Reid Gardiner

Brian Flynn, Zach Stepan, Jarome Iginla

Patrick Sieloff, Gustav Bouramman

Stepan Falkovsky, Cody Goloubef

Carl Dahlstrom, Rob O'Gara

Zac Leslie, Tommy Cross

Zach Palmquist, Duncan Siemens

Dan Renouf, Aaron Irving

Chris Gibson

and it is now UFA time! 

New York Islanders trading block:

Nick Foligno: 224 Fpts - Top 6 F on a likely playoff team. If it makes things easier on teams I may be able to retain as he does expire after this season. With Svechnikov joining the fold, He has been moved down to a 3 RW for us. Ideally a younger guy comes back in any deal. Will expect to be compensated for any retention ask though, depending on player being offered. 

Vladislav Kamanev: Tried shopping around the draft but offers weren't to par. Will see what else, if anything is out there. More then happy to keep

Alex Tuch: Looking through my roster, we are very heavy on the RW. Tuch is looking to be the odd guy out. Had a break out season. Young and will be relied on more now with Neal and Perron gone. Looking for a decent hockey trade here if we can. If not, will look at prospects/picks

Ideally we trade Foligno over Tuch, But if we get a solid offer for Tuch of course we will need to look at that. Tough decisions suck, But something we all have to face. 

image.png.88486ca2c02f395081bfa447cd92ea78.png

Philadelphia Flyers

Tyler Toffoli - Jonathan Marchesseault - Jason Zucker

Mika Zibanajed - Adam Henrique - David Perron

Tyler Ennis - Henrik Zetterberg - Michael Grabner

Kevin Lebanc - Anthony Duclair

Shayne Gostisbehere - Alec Martinez

Sami Vatanen - Trevor Van Reimsdyk

Chris Wideman - Robert Hagg

Jan Rutta

Antti Raanta

Anton Forsberg

image.png.cbdc16ce7dba97a2ae564763096e2be3.png

Philadelphia Phantoms

Anton Blidh - Cody Glass - Max Gortz

Emil Pettersson

Chad Krys - Alex Lintuniemi

Nick Ellis

Jamie Phillips

whew made it home, still have to find time to write four more offers...back after I find some food...oh and i came here to say i love the Colorado Eagles minors team name..i may change my minor league affiliate this year too, hrm. Something to think about while i enjoy the big piece of chicken

Archived