The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

Just now, Where's Wellwood said:

How is it any different than claiming even night sheriff? Or what Zfetch did when he claimed?

C’mon now, there is obviously a big difference between claiming a role and describing your post/role requirements.

Not that I think it matters anyway but...yeah.

2 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

How is it any different than claiming even night sheriff? Or what Zfetch did when he claimed?

Because that's claiming a role. You're discussing the CONTENTS of a PM with the host. Read the rules again, because you're breaking them as far as I can tell. 

2.  All TPs should have received a PM.  Whatever I have instructed you in the PM applies only to this first round.  Please do not discuss the contents of your PM within this thread.

Just drop it. 

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

C’mon now, there is obviously a big difference between claiming a role and describing your post/role requirements.

Not that I think it matters anyway but...yeah.

Okay, I thought Zfetch provided some details about his role claim. And something like an even night sheriff has self explanatory requirements.

Before TL was lynched, he claimed a doctor that chooses a number from 1-10 and a player dies instead of being saved. That's role description, the difference is he couldn't prove it and he was lying

• Wat 1
2 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

Okay, I thought Zfetch provided some details about his role claim. And something like an even night sheriff has self explanatory requirements.

Before TL was lynched, he claimed a doctor that chooses a number from 1-10 and a player dies instead of being saved. That's role description, the difference is he couldn't prove it and he was lying

Because he was talking about in-thread instructions. This is separate from the role itself. 

We shouldn't even be discussing this

7 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Actually, WW not being smited might be a sign he’s lying since he keeps talking about it so much. We know AV has been following the thread and has enforced rules by their lettering in the past. Is WW being alive actually a scum tell for him?

Probably angleshooting to talk about that tbh.

I know I'm being annoying for harping on this stuff but I just want to respect the rules.

8 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Actually, WW not being smited might be a sign he’s lying since he keeps talking about it so much. We know AV has been following the thread and has enforced rules by their lettering in the past. Is WW being alive actually a scum tell for him?

Luckylager keeps asking me about it.

• Cheers 1
5 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

Luckylager keeps asking me about it.

Why are you letting a newb power scum hunt you this entire game? You realize if you flip scum, he is going to mount your head in his cabin right?

Do you reeeeeeaaally want that on your mafia report card?

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

I’m going back to round 1, but I think J23 flipping scum gives WW better TP odds than last round. J23’s 2 biggest suspects in round 1 were WW and Jazz, and he pushed WW harder on jazz, who he didn’t even vote for.

Than* jazz.

I hoped he didn’t push WW on jazz. That might be illegal :blink:

6 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

WW, why were you voting 112 last round?

When she had some heat on her, she proposed a me or TL thunderdome which I found a scummy turn of discussion. Her role claim, unclaim, reclaim didn't ring as genuine from my point of view.

It was her or J23 at that point and J23 wasn't leading in votes. Since I found her scummy, I was alright with voting her.